JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I sure hope people lose interest and the price plummets so I can afford a few... then people realize how foolish they had been and they become popular again.
I should have bought one of these instead of a sig mk25 and Ruger ar556, but probably not. LoL
More than likely it will be one of my next few buys.

IMG_0509.JPG
I sure hope people lose interest and the price plummets so I can afford a few... then people realize how foolish they had been and they become popular again.
I should have bought one of these instead of a sig mk25 and Ruger ar556, but probably not. LoL
More than likely it will be one of my next few buys.

I have four now that I'm keeping after over the years buying & selling many others since the '80s for needful firearms. I finally bought the replacement for the McMillan stocked Super Match I used to shoot NRA High Power with and sold. I've had a MK 25 & many ARs, they do not even compare with a M14 type rifle. I have a Remington Collector's Edition M24 sniper kit that I bought last year & it will out shoot my Super Match any day. However, the Super Match just feels better in your hands, looks better & will be in my safe until I'm buried at sea.

FYI: I just picked up a late '90s Standard Walnut for less than a grand. Many quality ARs are selling for much more than standard M1As. Try to sell a Frankenbrand AR without giving it away, good luck. I could sell the M1A any day and make a profit.

Last Edited:
I just ordered a 2nd Blackfeather RS chassis for myself.
My National Match M21A5 type SEI will live in this new chassis, and it will look something like this.

SHG-M.c.JPG

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews