JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"You will do what we teach you to do!!!!!" :gun11:

Sorta weird isnt it?

Wierd is an understatement...I still can't fathom why the Dept of Ed. needs it's own Law Enforcement Agency. They said it was for loan fraud...that is a NON VIOLENT CRIME. That deserves a no-knock warrant and SWAT raid to a home?

People better wake up (and fast) before they start taking homes for unpaid parking tickets and imprisoning patriots for expressing their views.

Reminds me of the Sheriff of Nottingham and his imposing taxes or the Kings men from that movie Braveheart and their first go at the newly weds wife.

They need their tools to make us do what they want, I guess.

First of all, I think I make rational arguments, not "stir sheite." So we can cancel out professional Democrat troll (that and I'm an extremely established member of the local gun and shooting scene, use my real name, and have a long standing record of outspoken disapproval for our overreaching, over compromised, space-case federal legislative assembly and executive branch).

As to whether or not I pilfered the phrase from a man I don't care for- no. I haven't seen an Obama speech in months, and you're not going to catch me quoting him even if I did. His speech writer obviously follows my posts.

The preceding was brought to you by pride and indignation.

Follows YOUR posts.... Now that's FUNNY RIGHT THAR! :s0112:

For the record, I don't hate the government... I hate tyranny of any type, and right now the most pressing tyrants affecting my world are running my government.

I'm not a BIG believer in coincidences, especially when it comes to political talking points, they seem to run in waves... "gravitas" and "false/fake scandals" come to mind.

You're active in local shooting clubs/events, so what? Perhaps you're not a professional Progressive Troll, but I haven't ruled out koolaid drinking drone just yet (which you didn't address or deny... LOL). I actually like you because you've got spunk, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt... for now.

The veils keep on a fallin', and I'm observant... and patient. ;)

Wierd is an understatement...I still can't fathom why the Dept of Ed. needs it's own Law Enforcement Agency. They said it was for loan fraud...that is a NON VIOLENT CRIME. That deserves a no-knock warrant and SWAT raid to a home?

People better wake up (and fast) before they start taking homes for unpaid parking tickets and imprisoning patriots for expressing their views.

Riot,

You are obviously in need of some Prozac, and need counseling. Please stop working for Big Oil and posting these paranoid rants, and peacefully lay your guns on the front porch for SWAT team collection.

Thank you. ;)

Riot,

You are obviously in need of some Prozac, and need counseling. Please stop working for Big Oil and posting these paranoid rants, and peacefully lay your guns on the front porch for SWAT team collection.

Thank you. ;)

I love it when a Libtard tries to explain to me about how they're not coming to get our firearms, then goes "well we want you to register them, in case we change our minds later about you having them."

:s0131:

OkNow...."I always thought irs went after people with paper and pen and dea and fbi etc.
were for doing the leg work"

Watch the movies about Al Capone, they Never got him, for His BOOTLEGGING & Raketeering (sp) they PutHim Away, for Income TAX Evasion.

And it was a Revenue Agent that did it, but that was the Start of the FBI, and now you Know, "the rest of the Story" (RIP Paul Harvey)

philip,
In the Boondock's enjoying todays posts !!!!!!!

Riot, when you get your Prozac, pass the jar this way, and hey, uhh, oh, I need to go to thefront porch now, some one wants to ~Borrow~ All My Guns????

But, uhh... What will...

Uhh, Oh. Stomper, they said YOU Could come over and Protect my Second Ammendment Rights, can you do that for me, I uhh boy that Proooooooo

Zaccccccccc

Izzzzzzzzz goooooooood.

;-)

Philip,
Just loves the humor from some of our members... Stomper, can you Find the Boon Docks ??????

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews