JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This virus is going to end up being the deadliest bioweapon or medical research blunder of all time.

I am going to go with research blunder that somehow will be weaponized as a means to an end....
We are already half way there.

That little weasel eyed turd that is leading all of this is the center of its creation. He has a long history of making medical blunders in regards to viruses. How or why he still has the highest paid federal job in America is beyond me. He should be in shackles, in a dungeon, being interrogated, while every single piece of his life's work is put under the hubble telescope for his participation in creating this monstrosity.
I will also settle for his head on a pike.

Politicians are always vowing to end X in our lifetimes if we'll just let them pass this one more law. It's one of their favorite lies.

I could make a real good argument that a good chunk of those 350K didn't die from Covid, but died from a lifetime of poor eating habits, poor exercise habits, and being fat. And yet, not one single mention by our political and medical leaders that things with our diet and exercise habits need to change.

But then that's none of my business. :rolleyes:

aWjnNV2_700b.jpg

Free The Hamsters.

Fight back against the CCP.

OMG?!?!
That'll cost someone a bunch of "Social Credit Points".

Aloha, Mark

Free The Hamsters.

Fight back against the CCP.

OMG?!?!
That'll cost someone a bunch of "Social Credit Points".

Aloha, Mark
Most common pet name, "Dinner". :D

Yeah, I once had.....Peruvian Guinea Pig at an L.A. restaurant. Close enough.....I'd guess?

Covid infected?

I'll pass.

Aloha, Mark

PS......I wonder?
Parisian Roof Rabbit = euphemism for that other dinner meat?

Last Edited:
Interesting that people get tested for covid when they've had 2 shots and boosted when it's not supposed to be a serious issue when you've been vaccinated. 🤔

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads