JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Whatever. My fav part is the mandate only affecting the working class. Want your unempoyment check? Take the jab. Want your SS check? Take the jab. Illeagals? Refugees? Postal workers? Homeless? Why are all these groups off the hook, during a "mandate"? Totally FOS. Less than zero legitamacy. FJB.

Whatever. My fav part is the mandate only affecting the working class. Want your unempoyment check? Take the jab. Want your SS check? Take the jab. Illeagals? Refugees? Postal workers? Homeless? Why are all these groups off the hook, during a "mandate"? Totally FOS. Less than zero legitamacy. FJB.
Congress is exempt too, and several have been treated with Ivermectin.

My child's doctor recanted what was said to me when we spoke of my desire to not get my child the jab, now he/she is backpedaling in an email saying that what we had spoken of was not what was said (it was a facility email that could be read by the hospital) basically lying to me in case the hospital reads our communications and thought she/he said that they would give my kid the exemption. Which tells me that the powers that be are ordering their doctors to push the jab and to not give out exemptions to those that do not want the vaccination. This pisses me off to no end that my kids' doctor is more worried about her/his job then the welfare of her/his patient (my son). Looking for a new doctor tomorrow, although living in this ever-growing fascist state I am probably going to have a hard time finding a doctor that will go against their employers demands to shove this poison down everyone's throat. I will move the f_uck out of this state if I have to. I already have a crap load of reasons already anyway...

d.it%2FxXqXuQAJMQGd8SHr_B-aBrLcePMdRl4cIhkXQFaM_KE.png

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews