JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
At $29.000 a pop for a covid death at a hospital why wouldn't you put down the cause as covid?

It's a money thing.

Our friends son was in a fatal head on trafic accident, cause of death, COVID.

One of my friends 89 year old father in-law had stage four lung cancer and congestive heart failure got hospitalized a few months ago, his cause of death COVID.

BOTH TOTAL BULLSH!T
BUT THE SAME HOSPITAL GAINED $58,000 OFF OF THESE TWO DEATHS.
HOW MUCH MORE ARE THEY MAKING?

At $29.000 a pop for a covid death at a hospital why wouldn't you put down the cause as covid?

It's a money thing.

One of my friends 89 year old father in-law had stage four lung cancer and congestive heart failure got hospitalized a few months ago, his cause of death COVID.

BOTH TOTAL BULLSH!T
^^I think there's a lot of this type of thing going on. A rock solid vendor whom I have known for 15 years and trust 100% told me it happened with his mother. Listing cause of death as "Covid" when it was not Covid. He was told it helps the hospital to "cover their costs".

I also know of at least two people in Portland who ripped off the PPP system using fake businesses to the tune of tens of thousands of dollars in free money.

One day history will show this is one of the greatest robberies of the American taxpayer of all time.

Follow the money in anything.
This covid bullsh!t is costing us trillions of tax payer dollars.

As far as the mandatory shots go, they can shove them where the sun don't shine.
Why is this state making long term care insurance mandatory along with the covid crap?
Think it might be connected?

I don't trust any politician from any party.
They are there for the lobbyist money above the table and below the table. That's who they cater to.
You can not become a millionaire and own several multi-million dollars house and live their lifestyle on their public servant wages.

This has been going on for thousands & thousands of years just more money involved these days.
There is corruption in every level of life where money is involved and the sheeple could care less what the wolf is doing.

So, dude at work got the Chinese Flu yesterday. A couple of months ago, that would be two weeks on the beach in quarantine for anyone who stood a watch with him. But now that Inslee has purged over 15% of our work force, we just got told to let them know if we have any symptoms, otherwise, stand your watch. But hey, wear them masks!

Our elected leaders are so full of bubblegum. I can't believe anyone over the age of 12 votes for these idiots.

What is up with the big push for everybody to get testing (besides making money)?
Slow and unimaginative gov't bureaucracy trying to make everyone feel like something is being done in the name of "safety". Because chicken littles are afraid and want protection. From everything.

Kind of like when they interned all the Japanese-Americans in WWII. The illusion of safety is more important than reality.

It's a money thing.

BOTH TOTAL BULLSH!T
If they're a for-profit? Probably a lot. If they're a non-profit? They're trying to recoup lost revenue from suspended optional surgeries and procedures. It's manipulation-for-survival.

What is up with the big push for everybody to get testing (besides making money)?

If i recall correctly the hospitals are still monetized for positive tests. Not as much as a virus death. Last i heard it was $8000. I hope someone will correct me if i am wrong. I really dont want to be the source of bad or incorrect information.

One of my vendors here at work had the flu(real flu, not the china flu) pass through his family just before Christmas.
His wife came down with a nasty pink eye case and the flu. Before they would see her for the pink eye issue, they forced her to take a virus test and wait for the results before treatment.
In short. They denied medical care for 48 hours based on test results being received first.

This is where we are in this country. Hippocratic oaths and providing medical service based on test results.
Any medical professional that follows that line of treatment should be ashamed of themselves. I would suggest a public flogging followed by tar and feathering.

If you really think about it, we lost our good medical care under Obama care. Everything in medical care changed when doctors gave our records to the government and began to work for government. A prelude to today's do as your told and call it covid if you want the money.

Money of course is top. Always is. Another big push is fear. The tests are in short supply in many places due to people hording them. Again its fear. I ran into a guy at work said other day he was at the store. Mask on as required. Something set off a sneezing fit with him. One of those times you sneeze 5 or 6 times in a row. Still mask on. Some "Karen" came racing up to him to stand in front of him and order him to leave so she would not get sick. We all got a good laugh out of it but it shows how well this hoax has worked. In that gals mind she really believed she was right and the fact that she was walking up to the person she was so scared of was not a bigger risk than just staying away from him. I told the guy if it was me I would have demanded to see her Vax card, and if she said no berate her for putting the entire store at risk in a loud voice.

Money of course is top. Always is. Another big push is fear. The tests are in short supply in many places due to people hording them. Again its fear. I ran into a guy at work said other day he was at the store. Mask on as required. Something set off a sneezing fit with him. One of those times you sneeze 5 or 6 times in a row. Still mask on. Some "Karen" came racing up to him to stand in front of him and order him to leave so she would not get sick. We all got a good laugh out of it but it shows how well this hoax has worked. In that gals mind she really believed she was right and the fact that she was walking up to the person she was so scared of was not a bigger risk than just staying away from him. I told the guy if it was me I would have demanded to see her Vax card, and if she said no berate her for putting the entire store at risk in a loud voice.

Am i the only one waiting for this to happen to myself?

I have 2 years of pent up anger about this whole mess just waiting to unleash.
Of course i give anyone the look of "death" when it appears they are going to open their dick suckers to say 💩 to me about no mask.

CA07C3FF-9A85-49CA-8667-5BB983498288.jpeg

Am i the only one waiting for this to happen to myself?

I have 2 years of pent up anger about this whole mess just waiting to unleash.
Of course i give anyone the look of "death" when it appears they are going to open their dick suckers to say 💩 to me about no mask.
Other than at work the mask I wear when I go in a business shows the Thin Blue Line flag. Only time other than work is if I go in a place to eat where I can't see them making my food. I get a LOT of sideways glances but so far no one has been brave enough to complain. Since they all believe the cloth over my face is "needed". I have gotten a LOT of surprising support over it that did surprise me. LOT of people stopping me to say they love it. That I am sure really sets some others hair on fire when they hear that. My little way of getting a dig in on the people who worship this hoax. :D

Of course it is. But people aren't falling for it. So many people have filed for an exemption that they have "suspended" the program. :rolleyes:
I think it's being suspended because they are on to the fact people intend to get private coverage, opt out permanently then cancel coverage.

I think they intend to reword it so we don't have a way out.

Some more facts to ponder, they say 800,000 + have died from covid. Compare it to our war dead.

Status

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads