JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Sorry I have to put this somewhere

part0_5.jpg

WA stay on your side of the river. We don't want your omicron subvariant.

Edit: If you need anything from Oregon we will have our homeless delivery team bring it over and you can keep the delivery team member free of charge.

Last Edited:
Anyone remember the little ticker all news stations had with supposedly "In real time"
Deaths and infections.. as if the media was ever or has ever been on the dot accurate.. and then it magically went away because they realized the numbers didn't add up and people would notice..
The ticker ran for about 3 days before people caught on and they quietly got rid of it.

I should have screen shot a picture of it.. it's insane to me no one brought it up shortly after. Even Fox had it.. The supposed deaths were like 100-200k over 3 days.. the math wasn't mathing. It never did.

Anyone remember the little ticker all news stations had with supposedly "In real time"
Deaths and infections.. as if the media was ever or has ever been on the dot accurate.. and then it magically went away because they realized the numbers didn't add up and people would notice..
The ticker ran for about 3 days before people caught on and they quietly got rid of it.

I should have screen shot a picture of it.. it's insane to me no one brought it up shortly after. Even Fox had it.. The supposed deaths were like 100-200k over 3 days.. the math wasn't mathing. It never did.
Because it wasn't news; it was marketing, like most news stories. Once it was determined to be bad marketing, it went away. If it's not pulling in viewers, it's not going on.

Because it wasn't news; it was marketing, like most news stories. Once it was determined to be bad marketing, it went away. If it's not pulling in viewers, it's not going on.
I truly wish I would have documented it. It was the most bizarre thing I've ever seen on live TV. Then. If I recall, after the removal of the ticker, the numbers later on didn't match with stories they would do.. they were all over the place.

I want to know where were those numbers coming from.

I know this is rhetorical and you nailed it already, but a congressional hearing should be focused on why was that data broadcast to the public despite being blatantly incorrect. It caused mass panic.

I truly wish I would have documented it. It was the most bizarre thing I've ever seen on live TV. Then. If I recall, after the removal of the ticker, the numbers later on didn't match with stories they would do.. they were all over the place.

I want to know where were those numbers coming from.

I know this is rhetorical and you nailed it already, but a congressional hearing should be focused on why was that data broadcast to the public despite being blatantly incorrect. It caused mass panic.

There was a website that was "tracking" infection and death data by state, but I don't remember the name, and after a while it seemed a little wonky.

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads