JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I can make a strong argument on who is working hard to take our guns but I want opinions to see if anyone else figured it out. Can't fix a problem if you don't know what causes it.:D

I wish I could have been the first to answer this question when you posted it. "who is it trying to take your guns". I can answer it in one word. DEMOCRATS!!!

Man, am I sorry I clicked on that link^^. The ramblings of a mentally ill true believer. Scary to think that there are people out there like that. Worse yet, teaching our kids.

Hey, let's all get some "anyone but Obama" placemats and think positive thoughts at every meal... that should fix EVERYTHING! :rolleyes:

Reminds me of a Wing head at NAS Miramar in the 1980s....Go in to take a leak in the urinal with the Hanoi Jane bullseye urinal target. The pause that refreshes...
I wish I had a dollar for every guy who walked out of there chuckling or with a big smile on their face.

Brutus Out

If you don't believe that goobermentand our universities are one in the same then go to about any government website and see who does their thinking for them. EPA that regulates our lives is a good one to look at, they have a ton of institutions they use.

For those of you who would argue against this, FYI- there are REAMS AND REAMS of incidents available of college "professors" spouting, espousing, and TEACHING their drivel in class, they also OPENLY penalize conservative students when they're detected in their classes.

That's a bubblegumming fact! o_O

Man, am I sorry I clicked on that link^^. The ramblings of a mentally ill true believer. Scary to think that there are people out there like that. Worse yet, teaching our kids.

Scary indeed. Actually reminds me a bit of North Korea, where every home is required to have portraits of the Great Leader and Dear Leader. Should one's home face flood or fire or any other disaster, these portraits are the first things one is expected to save. Those people don't have a say in the matter and it's extremely disturbing that here we have who live that way by choice.

image.jpg

For those of you who would argue against this, FYI- there are REAMS AND REAMS of incidents available of college "professors" spouting, espousing, and TEACHING their drivel in class, they also OPENLY penalize conservative students when they're detected in their classes.

That's a bubblegumming fact! o_O

Lots of anecdotal evidence that the universities are anti gun but the proof of the pudding is how they work hand in hand thinking up all of our regulations. Somebody gets government pay to do a study that allways enforces their anti gun BS and then the thinking is turned into law.

Notice gun free is at our schools and universities, what kind of thinking would turn our schools into killing grounds? A thinking that uses the killings to push on more controls. People willing to sacrifice others to get the gun controls they want.

Scary indeed. Actually reminds me a bit of North Korea, where every home is required to have portraits of the Great Leader and Dear Leader. Should one's home face flood or fire or any other disaster, these portraits are the first things one is expected to save. Those people don't have a say in the matter and it's extremely disturbing that here we have who live that way by choice.

View attachment 260724
you don't have a picture of Obama in your house? o_O

well yeah.. in the legislative process.. there's the Act that is passed, then there is the actual codified regulations authorized by the Act. Consultants and advisors write the actual regulations, using members of academia heavily for their knowledge and expertise (roll eyes). Some academics live in ivory towers and are detached from day to day reality. Some of these are hired to write law and policy for the rest of us. I get your point.

Politicions come and go but academics are institutions that carry on with their agenda. Add in tenure and the anti gun people are there forever. You are paying your tax money to these folkes to make up laws to restrict your rights. Even worse people who don't agree with these people are not even allowed to speak on campus.

Politicions come and go but academics are institutions that carry on with their agenda. Add in tenure and the anti gun people are there forever. You are paying your tax money to these folkes to make up laws to restrict your rights. Even worse people who don't agree with these people are not even allowed to speak on campus.
add on to that the educational pedigrees of a lot of our politicians. The elite universities are cranking out our elected (by whom?) officials. Good luck to the simple person that runs for higher office - they don't have a chance.

add on to that the educational pedigrees of a lot of our politicians. The elite universities are cranking out our elected (by whom?) officials. Good luck to the simple person that runs for higher office - they don't have a chance.

Like someone posted earlier, dems and repubs are both cheeks on the same arse. I would add that since they are temporary they hire people to think for them and that would be our universities. Gun free had to start somewhere and those who proclaim to be our best and brightest got 9 more killed with their anti gun idiocy.

Since there is no gray area for the takers.

There are three types:

• 1: Pro firearm people. They live it, vote it.
  • 2: Indifferent firearm people. They don't care, but don't pay attention to political ideas and views and will vote in anti 2nd A people. This is the largest group that's destroying and they don't even know it.
  • 3: Anti's. They are against it to the core. They are the loudest, most obnoxious group about removing a right from people. They donate their time and money to social campaigns, fundraising groups, political groups all in the interest of stripping a right. Though it's not comparable when you discuss stripping their freedom of speech.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top