JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In direct response to post #3; my two favorite commens from the comments section below that article:

Question- if the slaves had been armed and organized into militias, could anything have kept them slaves?

Q, Guns are terrible! Why would you want to own one?

A. Liberals are trying to shoot me.

My first remembered encounter of corruption was at junior high school when teachers were using us kids to make a phoney budget. I think if you spend enough time around them it corrupt you too so 2 years makes you a funky but get that masters and there is nothing you don't know.

That mental attitude when corrupted is capable of some evil things like taking away your rights that are in the constitution. I can expand on the thought as to why they think we shouldn't have guns but it is obvious they work with the ruling class to take them away. Where does the ruling class come up with their laws and restrictions?
well yeah.. in the legislative process.. there's the Act that is passed, then there is the actual codified regulations authorized by the Act. Consultants and advisors write the actual regulations, using members of academia heavily for their knowledge and expertise (roll eyes). Some academics live in ivory towers and are detached from day to day reality. Some of these are hired to write law and policy for the rest of us. I get your point.

Acedemics of "higher learning" like Bill Ayers, that's who. The likes of which who unapologetically say it will be necessary to kill off some 25-million Americans to permanently change the country into their sick, twisted version of utopia. They'd have a hell of a time pulling that off with so many armed private citizens... hence the rising attempts for bans on private gun ownership.

I recently read that during deer hunting season in only 4 Mid West states alone there are enough armed hunters in the woods at that time to make up the world's largest army. This probably makes Lib's heads fall off. Off to go hunting now !

Ofcourse, there is a different reference which provides several answers to this topic; that content isn't welcomed here :rolleyes:.

But, the content is still written, published, and widely distributed for people to read on their own. :eek:

I recently read that during deer hunting season in only 4 Mid West states alone there are enough armed hunters in the woods at that time to make up the world's largest army. This probably makes Lib's heads fall off. Off to go hunting now !

I've read that for the last few years, but I've never read/heard how many of those hunters are bow-hunting vs firearm hunting.

It's good to know who the enemy of freedom is and in this country it's higher education. They dominate both political powers and the media plus they have a huge amount of control on the culture. They are government funded and have no controls, in reality they control government by having infiltrated those parts of government that control regulatory laws. EPA is a fine example of how even government has to bow down to regulations set by our institutions.

Higher Ed is "THE" problem in America and the biggest threat to your gun rights.
Gotta say Jimbo, I have not seen such a case of magnum sized ignorance as you espouse since I joined this chat site. If this is what NW firearms is all about I hope to f'ing god they kick me off this site for posting this.

But, can't one endeavor to and achieve a "higher education" through multiple routes? If the goal of education is to teach, to inform, to nurture skepticism and scientific approach to problem solving, to learn, to unlearn, to relearn etc... Can't people realize this outside of a formal brick and mortar institution?

And if the enemy of freedom is higher education, than what is your alternative? I guess I don't understand. Should people stop seeking knowledge because some are unable to differentiate between the truth and propaganda?

Also, suppose that this is accurate.... what do you say to the members of this board who happen to have been through institutions of higher education, but somehow still found themselves on this side of the fence?

I understand shackling a person with debt, and they becoming a slave of sorts to a system, but the actual envelope of "higher education" seems a horrible thing to pass up for the sake of escaping fictitious bonds that seem to entrap some but not others.

You have to recognize a problem before you can fix it. How many times have you heard there is no difference in dem politicions and repubs? What is the common factor of both, they all get the same education. So when they go into politics where do they get their ideas for laws, who thought up gun free zones? They employ universities to think for them in everything they do. Who thinks for the EPA? Who tells politicions we all need to pay a big tax to stop global warming? Who created the settled science of global warming. Can you not see the billions that go to the universities to study BS like fat lesbians and spotted owls.

Universities set our culture, you better realize they came up with "gun free".

Both the republicans and the democlaps are but cheeks of the same arse. You watch an unelectable republican get the nomination to run against the hildabeast. I think Dr. Carson is the best candidate but he is a good guy and won't run a hardball campaign and the hitlary will chew her up. Never underestimate the enemy and make no mistake, she is the enemy. A very smart cunning adversary and she will stop at nothing. You can bet there are democlap forces working to undermine the republican party and the rep's are really shooting themselves in the foot right now. All we can do is sit by and watch it happen. Much like the fall of Saigon, we simply watched and were :eek:helpless.

The old guard establishment GOP would rather lose to the Dems than to have an "outsider" they can't control win the RNC primary election... makes me sick, and that's why I left the Republican Party.

Both parties are about maintaining power by siphoning tax money from the citizenry and giving it to their crony-capitalists buddy's in the form of tax breaks, grants, and outright subsidies for loser ventures... so that they can get compaign contributions for re-election and wind up reaping golden parachute pensions and benefits for life, while excluding themselves and their own from the "rules" they yoke us with.

bubblegum it, cut the cord.... Almost time to go guerilla. o_O

If "the science" is settled, then God is out of the equation. If God is out of the equation, we have no rights endowed by our "Creator" because there is NO creator. The science is settled.

No inalienable rights, then your second amendment rights are a fairly tail from old men who believed in the invisible cookie monster in the sky. Your rights are what WE say they are.

I would disagree here. One could absolutely believe in all of the same freedoms and recognize the fundamental importance of the right to bear arms to assure the survival of the rest of these freedoms without it having to come from a supernatural authority.

On the flip side, there also do exist people of faith who would gladly take away our rights.

image.jpg

Whom is ? Everyone that either does not believe in the 2nd Amendment, or Doesn't know what the 2nd Amendment is, Doesn't know what the 2nd Amendment does. Or one that thinks "ANY" gun laws that prevent, interfere or limit access are common sense.

Politically, thats all B.S. if one thinks a political party is behind this your are right and wrong as "ALL" of them are in some way either by choice or ignorance.

DH out ..........

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads