Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

I'm not the only one. Who else has an AK ?

Reactions
You know what I am talking about..
The warm wood against your hands. The 30rds of RnR on tap.
The way it can't really hit bubblegum! :s0114: J/K

Who else has one.. I will even settle for a dirty sks owner:s0155:

Reactions
Got a few...

Wife has a "Romy G" built by Troy Sellers at IN RANGE, has purple (plum) furniture and magazine (her favorite color). I've got a Hungarian SA 85M and IN RANGE built "Khyber Pass" AKM. Got a bunch more "G" kits and am wanting to pick up one of the Romanian "AK-47 pistols" out there for an AIMR build.

Reactions
I've shot other people's AKs extensively. I'm pretty decent out to about 200 yards, past that I can't hit nothin. Oh yeah, and AKs knock my ear muffs off.

Reactions
I've owned a couple of them. It seems whenever I buy them I end up just turning around and selling them. The AR platform just seems to fit me better :s0148:

Romanian SAR1

Picture007.jpg

Picture081.jpg

Polish Tantal AK74

AK74.jpg

Picture080.jpg

Reactions
I have a Vector Arms AK that looks almost identical to the SAR at the top of this page. I'm happy with it overall but would like to a side-folding stock - any suggestions?

Reactions
Fresh pic...

L to R: my Hungarian SA 85 M, my INRANGE Built (soon to be sold) Khyber Pass AKM and my wife's INRANGE "purple" (plum) AKM.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Klickitat County Firearms Training Facility
    4.00 star(s)
    Not really a range guy, as in I am 53 years old and today is the very first time I have been to an actual managed shooting range. Also, not a WA...
    • CRBMoA
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    I've made several purchases here over the past few years and I've had a great experience every time. Prices are good, their staff is helpful, and...
    • Joe Link
  • Big Iron Armory
    5.00 star(s)
    It's great to have an LGS inside Portland Metro. Walt and Noah have put care into setting good prices and acquiring quality firearms and...
    • kr0ptkin
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Well I finally got around to taking pics of the Cerakoting work that Jeremy of Lucky Sports did for my wife and me about 3 weeks ago. We couldn't...
    • jg rider
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Here's more work that Jeremy did for me The first 3 pics are of an RIA frame that I had Cerakoted years back by an outfit in Molino. I had Jeremy...
    • jg rider