HighLine Firearms
Buster Beaver Cerakote
Defensive Arts
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Sporting Systems
Oregon Rifleworks
Simply Triggers
Low Price Guns

I'm not the only one. Who else has an AK ?

Reactions
You know what I am talking about..
The warm wood against your hands. The 30rds of RnR on tap.
The way it can't really hit bubblegum! :s0114: J/K

Who else has one.. I will even settle for a dirty sks owner:s0155:

Reactions
Got a few...

Wife has a "Romy G" built by Troy Sellers at IN RANGE, has purple (plum) furniture and magazine (her favorite color). I've got a Hungarian SA 85M and IN RANGE built "Khyber Pass" AKM. Got a bunch more "G" kits and am wanting to pick up one of the Romanian "AK-47 pistols" out there for an AIMR build.

Reactions
I've shot other people's AKs extensively. I'm pretty decent out to about 200 yards, past that I can't hit nothin. Oh yeah, and AKs knock my ear muffs off.

Reactions
I've owned a couple of them. It seems whenever I buy them I end up just turning around and selling them. The AR platform just seems to fit me better :s0148:

Romanian SAR1

Picture007.jpg

Picture081.jpg

Polish Tantal AK74

AK74.jpg

Picture080.jpg

Reactions
I have a Vector Arms AK that looks almost identical to the SAR at the top of this page. I'm happy with it overall but would like to a side-folding stock - any suggestions?

Reactions
Fresh pic...

L to R: my Hungarian SA 85 M, my INRANGE Built (soon to be sold) Khyber Pass AKM and my wife's INRANGE "purple" (plum) AKM.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Oakanogan Gun Show
Oakanogan County Fairgrounds
175 Rodeo Trail, Okanogan, WA 98840, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Steve is awesome. He's helped me with two Form 4 transfers so far. I live 45 minutes away and happily make the drive to support such a great vendor!
  • TJ Gun Sales
    2.00 star(s)
    My form 4 cleared on 04/10/2020 I had to fight tooth and nail for TJ's to find my tax stamp. There was never any urgency or concern in their...
  • Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent service
  • 36 Pit
    3.00 star(s)
    I'm probably just reiterating what others have said, but I like hearing (seeing) myself speak. This gets 3 stars because when the place isn't...
  • Cascade Loan & Sporting Goods
    3.00 star(s)
    I am giving this review because at one time I was a really big customer there. Back in the day, I bought at least a dozen used guns from Cascade...
Top Bottom