JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Calculus is hard enough for most, there's no need to introduce double integrals.
Well, technically, wouldn't that be triple integrals, since we're considering the mass of the azz?
Hence, volume is a required parameter in order to determine the change in mass.
I'm referring to the change in volume (under the azz curves) multiplied by the unit weight of azz, which then results directly in the mass of azz...

Well, technically, wouldn't that be triple integrals, since we're considering the mass of the azz?
I'm referring to the change in volume (under the azz curves) multiplied by the unit weight of azz, which then results directly in the mass of azz...
You're a sick SOB.

I'll leave this here.
Me, Kid. California ( bay area) Rode my bike with a 22 strapped to the Handlebars.
Cops only spoke with us, to make sure we were not trespassing or something.
Today: We all know what would happen.
When I think of what police, feds etc. Will do?

They basically have been given permission to shoot ask later.
I have grown to not trust the police. Or anyone in authority. Because for me they all lie.
And in Oregon, most places if you are a white, conservative with a firearm? May God protect you,
Because no on else will. Certainly not the laws.

That is all.
Argus,

And before I knew it.....even thinking about acquiring certain items was deemed illegal.

1692044340387.png

Hold on. Because.....

1692044407373.png

Aloha, Mark

What was this thread topic again? :D
It's about police and how in the olden days when you would actually see police, like for real I mean not just on the TV. There is even a rumor that at one time you could even talk to them. I'm pretty sure it's all just fairy tales though cuz no one around here has seen a policeman in a coons age. The old timers still tell tales of them though.

Last Edited:
Don't forget the mass of the two hands that need to grab the azz and secure it against the thrust…

Almost no one does triple integrals in their head, especially after a few beers. However, the eigenvalue can be quickly estimated and used in a conclusive decision.
All equations have a reciprocal, and if one is seen calculating integrals or estimating, the eigenvalue becomes zero, canceling out any mass, volume or heat. Buh-bye!

What was this thread topic again? :D
The unbearable lightness of being.

Last time I was in Roxbury, Mass. was to race in "The Head of the Charles" regatta. I was coming up from visiting my cousin who played hockey for Milton Academy, and got stuck in a bad traffic jam. While waiting, I watched a pack of kids playing 'king of the hill' on a pile of bricks, throwing bricks at each other. That's a whole 'nuther league....

Don't forget the mass of the two hands that need to grab the azz and secure it against the thrust…
No, the hands constitute a separate entity and require their own variable and limits in the integration. So, let's not cloud the main issue of mass of azz here...

Almost no one does triple integrals in their head, especially after a few beers.
Was never able to do triples in my head. Allow me to 'splain...

I had a Russian prof for my first trip through the triple integrals quarter at university. He out-and-out failed me - he couldn't teach worth a shiit, and I couldn't learn worth a shiit from his "teaching". Since he was a newer (and hence, untenured) prof, he had to teach the class every quarter, so students got him when they took the class out of sequence. You guessed it, I got him again the very next quarter when I repeated the class.

We both hated each other from our mutual experiences from the previous quarter. Add to that fact that he was a Russian and I'm a Pole - not a good mix of nationalities on any day... One fine day on my second go-round of his class, we loudly verbalized our considered opinions of each other in front of everyone in the class. I had frustrated him with questions about the course material we were studying that day to the point where he was turning beet red with useless (to me) explanations.

He couldn't maintain his composure any longer and shouted out at me in a burst of anger something along the lines of, "You will never understand this material! You are just a know-nothing, smart-aleck Polak!" Needless to say, I was momentarily stunned by this expression of political incorrectness, even though we were in the very early days of the PC craze at the time. Ever the sarcastic smartass, my mouth spoke faster than my brain could compile speech, and I shouted back, "Oh yeah? Well, you're just a pompous horse's azz who can't teach worth a phuq!"

The silence in that classroom immediately following that exchange was deafening... :s0140:

Epilogue:
I passed, good enough not to hurt my GPA too badly, and I've never used triple integrals again in my life. I just like talking about them, like in this thread... :)

Last Edited:
I passed, good enough not to hurt my GPA too badly
Man, when I got into those upper-level math and statistics classes, I took a few of them "pass/fail". TBH, I was afraid they would do some serious damage to my GPA. Fortunately, they all landed on the "pass" side. :s0115:

Was never able to do triples in my head. Allow me to 'splain...

I had a Russian prof for my first trip through the triple integrals quarter at university. He out-and-out failed me - he couldn't teach worth a shiit, and I couldn't learn worth a shiit from his "teaching". Since he was a newer (and hence, untenured) prof, he had to teach the class every quarter, so students got him when they took the class out of sequence. You guessed it, I got him again the very next quarter when I repeated the class.

We both hated each other from our mutual experiences from the previous quarter. Add to that fact that he was a Russian and I'm a Pole - not a good mix of nationalities on any day... One fine day on my second go-round of his class, we loudly verbalized our considered opinions of each other in front of everyone in the class. I had frustrated him with questions about the course material we were studying that day to the point where he was turning beet red with useless (to me) explanations.

He couldn't maintain his composure any longer and shouted out at me in a burst of anger something along the lines of, "You will never understand this material! You are just a no-nothing, smart-aleck Polak!" Needless to say, I was momentarily stunned by this, even in the very early days of Political Correctness. Ever the sarcastic smartass, my mouth spoke faster than my brain could compile speech, and I shouted back, "Yeah, well you're just a pompous azz who can't teach worth a phuq!"

The silence in that classroom immediately following that exchange was deafening... :s0140:

Epilogue:
I passed, good enough not to hurt my GPA too badly, and I've never used triple integrals again in my life. I just like talking about them, like in this thread... :)
That's funny. Of my six math profs, one was besotted, one couldn't speak English, and one was a 4'-10" Austrian with a thick accent who never faced the room except to say, "the writings on the board are your lesson for today. Understand these." It was typically six chalkboards filled with equations. Had a statistics prof who did that too. He would make us submit our work as Fortran programs, with the punch cards. I had never taken a programming class, as did almost none of my classmates. He didn't care and said something pithy like, "you need to learn this." I swear that guy gave me an ulcer.

...He would make us submit our work as Fortran programs, with the punch cards. I had never taken a programming class, as did almost none of my classmates. He didn't care and said something pithy like, "you need to learn this." I swear that guy gave me an ulcer.
Don't even get me started about FORTRAN!!! Damn shiit almost kept me from graduating... 7 phuq'n times! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Failed it once on my first try at college...
Failed it again on my second try, and went into the out-of-sequence route...
Dropped it 4 more times when it became clear each time that I wasn't going to pass it...
Finally reached a "creative solution" with my prof in the final exam of my final quarter that let me squeak by with not too shabby of an outcome...

@Flopsweat, @solv3nt, @Xaevian, and a few others here will tell you how much I hate trying to make computers/software do what they're s'posed to do when they won't actually do it. I hate that kinda shiit with a burning passion. That damned FORTRAN class all those decades ago was the genesis of my seething hatred of computers and software that don't work when they're s'posed to. Ol' Floppy trying to talk me through getting on a Friday night, alcohol-infused, Teams meeting with the other guys woulda made a for a riotous half-hour Candid Camera-style comedy show. They all laughed at me to no end... :rolleyes:

Final comment:
I have never, not even once, used FORTRAN since graduating college. Totally and completely worthless and clearly not worth all the stress and aggravation...

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads