JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Tigard Pawn has been stellar during the post-115/pre sb 348 (and other Oregon mischief) They have honored the 72-hr release for me 3 times. 2 with a person to person transfer and one with a direct ship. if you just plan on ordering a gun from a local dealer, try JB , NW Armory or Oregon Rifleworks. They are all GTG. CAVEAT: I have a CHL (which no longer seems to be worth a bubblegumming thing). Not sure if my experiences would apply for non-chl holders.
CAVEAT 2: with the looming implementation of our worst nightmares, be quick, else be dumped into another bottomless que
Agreed. Tigard Pawn 4 More is one of the places to go for person-to-person and Order online transfers. For example, Bud's Gun Shop prices are comparable to Sportsmans Warehouse and offer free shipping. Just pay the transfer fee. Less than a week of delays, you get to take the gun home.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top