JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My Norinco NHM-90, since these pictures were taken I switched to a shorter cleaning rod and a slant brake.

2720896162_954962e6b0.jpg

I'm looking to pick up a quality side-folding stock that won't require any permanent modifications to my rifle. I want one that folds to the left, locks open/closed solidly and ideally is just like a regular polymer AK stock. What are my options? Where can I get the best price?

Of course I have an AK.

Was a POS MAK90 when i started and it is now a smoking duracoated AK with crapco platics on it.

What I like about the MAK 90 is they are actually pretty acurate. Most folks can hit with mine. It is alot of fun to punch clays at around 150 to 200 yrds with it. I do prefer redkneck full auto though. Mine will bump smoking fast and has never had an issue running.

Duracoated by me.

Can't make the pic direct.
BIGFOOT

Last Edited:
All I have is a Saiga 7.62x39 and a Saiga .308

Both are more accurate than my friends AK's. =]
(iron sights) I haven't tried any optics other than a few red dots that I sold a while back.

byyyy the way, anyone have a WASR 10 with a removable muzzle break they might want to part with?

...Huh huh?
=]

I've shot other people's AKs extensively. I'm pretty decent out to about 200 yards, past that I can't hit nothin. Oh yeah, and AKs knock my ear muffs off.
They are 100 yard rifles for me. I think it's the ammo quality and ballistics. Minute of Man at 200, beyond that I wouldn't try.

AKs smell better than ARs….cosmoline makes me all giddy…especially when I whiff my fingers during range day lunch break.

I know…necro thread.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads