JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
ALSO THIS
*heavy breathing*
Watching the video of a G17 with a happy switch the damn thing is surprisingly controllable. They look like they would make a great option for LEO's to have in case they get into a tight spot. Of course if the media got wind of it they would make a huge stink so many departments would get scared and refuse to allow them. Damn thing did look like a lot of damn fun too.

Watching the video of a G17 with a happy switch the damn thing is surprisingly controllable. They look like they would make a great option for LEO's to have in case they get into a tight spot. Of course if the media got wind of it they would make a huge stink so many departments would get scared and refuse to allow them. Damn thing did look like a lot of damn fun too.
Me personally, I think cops should carry SBR AR's on them.

Me personally, I think cops should carry SBR AR's on them.
That would be another great option for them to have, and since so many departments now do allow a rifle with them the public would most likely not even notice that they had SBR's. At least not enough to get massive stink raised. For the LEO's who already carry a G17 having the switch would be some great insurance if they get in a hot spot. Or with some of these damn drug zombies as I call them, who soak up multiple hits and refuse to go down. Zipper them and I bet the body would stop :D

Nothing, too much info I need to be kept private that would become public record. This is why I don't have a C&R FFL either.

Now make that kind of stuff FOIA-exempt and I might consider putting a couple burst trigger-packs in some of the AR clones, maybe get a nice new Happy Switched TSMG... and a rock-n-roll AK. Then to the serious work of WWII full-autos...

They are super fun, but transferable ones go for a pretty penny. They are actually serviced by, and semi-auto ones made from, a company in this area. The American 180 subgun in .22LR:

American-180-2.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads