JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If you made a suppressor purchase from Silencer Shop or a dealer using their kiosk, they have all the data required for your form one electronic application except for the SBR data. I just completed one and it needed a new photo, as mine was over a year old and the SBR data was pretty straightforward and a very short three pages. Silencer Shop charged $50 and they submit the complete application.

Nice. I'm a big fan of paying someone such a small fee to do the legwork for me. Let us know how it goes for you

Looks like form 1 to me

Screenshot_20230225-173050.png

I have done it both ways.

My first Form 1 I ran through Silencer Shop when it was still $35.00. More recently, I have just been doing it myself on the AFT website for free and keeping the $50 in my pocket.

-E-

I just did 2 amnesty Form 1's though them. Yes it cost $50 each, but they had my finger prints on file and I am currently out of state. At the moment it would take me more than $100 worth of time and effort to get finger printed and submitted.

Likely when I am home in a couple of month I will get my own set of digital prints so I can submit on my own in the future. Right now I have 1 Form 4 that should clear soon and 2 Form 1's done this month. I am hoping to be the SB 1240 clock.....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top