JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Out of curiosity, how reliable is your carbine? (The CMR-30 we bought for the consort was a steaming pile of Keltec feces.)

Zero issues whatsoever. Took a few times to figure out loading the magazines, other than that it's ran like a raped ape on mag dumps. I'm doing my usual timid "should I sell this" dance with it.

There is a video floating of a manufacturer who did that with the .22 mag version. They did it to play with some mag ideas and looked to have fun with it. Impressive to see when I watched it. :D

That was actually Keltec themselves. They made a full auto PMR30 to test their mags.

Zero issues whatsoever. Took a few times to figure out loading the magazines, other than that it's ran like a raped ape on mag dumps. I'm doing my usual timid "should I sell this" dance with it.

That was actually Keltec themselves. They made a full auto PMR30 to test their mags.
Thanks, I could not remember who did it, just watching the video and them saying they did it to test mag designs. Sure as hell looked like some fun to be able to play with. Imagine getting paid to do that? :D

jLELfHGG2BAHaEb&w=271&h=160&c=7&o=5&dpr=1.35&pid=1.jpg Negev

Surely ya meant Glock 18??

They make a conversion for the G-17 that puts a fun switch on the back of the slide. It's the conversion that would be papered, which of course we can't do any more, so I am sure is what the poster would want. You can see video of a G17 with the fun switch installed on youtube. It would effectively turn your G17 into the same idea of the G18, which comes from the factory select but you still have a G17. If that makes sense? :)

I read something once on the '34 NFA and the '86 Hughes Amendment.
Essentially what it said , as I recall, was that most people don't understand the reasons behind them. The writers of the '34 NFA chose $200 as the tax for owning a machine gun because it was high enough that only the wealthy could afford it, equivalent to about $4,000 now.

They didn't consider inflation, so by '86 too many people could afford them. Nowadays most everyone can afford $200. What they really want to do is add semi-autos to the registry, and adjust the tax for inflation.

I read something once on the '34 NFA and the '86 Hughes Amendment.
Essentially what it said , as I recall, was that most people don't understand the reasons behind them. The writers of the '34 NFA chose $200 as the tax for owning a machine gun because it was high enough that only the wealthy could afford it, equivalent to about $4,000 now.

They didn't consider inflation, so by '86 too many people could afford them. Nowadays most everyone can afford $200. What they really want to do is add semi-autos to the registry, and adjust the tax for inflation.
"We want you to keep your rights, but we only want the rich to be able to afford to practice them."

Gee, no wonder why hollywood stands behind the idea.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top