JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, naturally. I'd slap a stamp on anything that was semi-auto. I was meaning, what do you pine for, but cannot, due to a stupid law passed under suspect circumstances?

This little CP33 would be pretty fun in happy mode. As would a 10/22 or two.

875386C8-2B3E-4841-9423-CC0E0B2EEB3B.jpeg

A M16A2...
At one time I could shoot one really well.
I'd probably never really use the 3 round burst option..or at least not very often...but it would be fun to have and use without the threat of prison time...:D
Andy

To answer my own question:

• The vz61 semi-automatic SBR. Though I, generally, break out in hives at anything originating from a Communist country,* I've always had a bizarre fascination with the Škorpion. Building a suppressed, SBRed version is the closest I could get.
  • The SBRed AR converted to happy dance, just because.
  • I'd love a two-round burst option on the heavily customized Mini-14 coyote gun, à la the H&K SL6 with the two-round burst option.
  • Some shotgun. Just too gonzo not to.
  • I can't believe I'm saying this, but a Glock 17 with a happy switch.
And I'm sure or more if I continue to ponder the wackiness. :s0165:

* For example, though Cuban cigars are now legal here, and that rat bastard Castro is gone and in a much warmer climate than his native land, I still won't buy them until that imprisoned island is free of the Marxist-Leninist regime. :p

First would be the Skorpion. I love the idea of a 7.65 FA. Then CX4s and A bunch of ars and AK and 10/22s. Truthfully I would mostly use .22s and 9mm and 7.65 for FA shooting I do believe. Doing the glock conversions would be cool too. Also, uzis. I don't own uzis, but I would do uzis if I could legally do this. I am not sure I would trust myself with a FA 12gauge though. Alas my FA moments are limited to my one stamped pre-86 sten.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top