JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Since about maybe 1985, I have been in the position.
We are soft, getting softer.
We are weak getting weaker.

Its not that it could happen here. It will happen here.
The only way the USA could have ever been taken down was from the inside.
As no attack on soil would last more then a few minutes.
I personally have thought the whole lbgtxyz woke, blm was just a diversion.
Of course many are on board with that movement. as it didn't take long to attract the mentally ill to a cause of victimhood.

Its coming, and it will not be too far off.
The USA reminds me of sandstone. Crumbling a grain at a time why no one even noticed.

Argus.

Given their high tech security on the border, the notoriety of their intelligence agency, Mossad, I am really taken aback from what's been happening in Gaza and Israel the past 24 hours.

How does one even prepare or respond to something like this when you have unknown number of terrorists holding civilians and military personnel hostage at multiple locations.

The next 48-72 hours is gonna be quite intense indeed
I worked in Israel for a week back in '97 in Haifa
at that time the reservist took their service rifles and ammo home with them every night
did that change?

Pfffffftttttt, Joe is just giving lip service, has no intentions of doing anything to help Israeli like he has Ukraine.

I think we may have significant air assets in the region, just floating out there. Reports of Americans taken hostage or killed are starting to surface. The restraints aren't on us like in Ukraine. Pretty sure all Israel has to do is ask.Blowing up stuff in the middle east is an American pass time.

I think we may have significant air assets in the region, just floating out there. Reports of Americans taken hostage or killed are starting to surface. The restraints aren't on us like in Ukraine. Pretty sure all Israel has to do is ask.Blowing up stuff in the middle east is an American pass time.

Brandon says he is going to "Stand by Israel"
whatever that means.

Our military has shrunk, and the non-border has likely made us one rather large Trojan Horse.
LGB 👍

I got to talking with an Israeli barista in Jerusalem several years ago, after noticing he open-carried a pistol. He said he eyeballed every customer, and especially kept an eye out whenever it was crowded in his area. When I asked how long it took to get licensed to own/carry a pistol, he told me: 3 years, several interviews with police, and a background check that included talking with his neighbors. I saw what I presumed to be armed reservists, as they were causally carrying service rifles and web gear while walking down the street in civilian clothes. All police patrols were in groups of four [minimum].

1696809849371.png

meanwhile, in the United States

Unfortunately, the Israeli civilians who live nearest to Gaza and were recently killed, wounded or kidnapped made two very serious errors...

They overestimated the ability of the government of Israel to provide protection for them.

They underestimated the capabilities and the mindset of their attackers.

Unfortunately, the Israeli civilians who live nearest to Gaza and were recently killed, wounded or kidnapped made two very serious errors...

They overestimated the ability of the government of Israel to provide protection for them.

They underestimated the capabilities and the mindset of their attackers.
Seeme like the wound is a little fresh for comments like that.

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top