JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
All I can say, Kid had the money to buy two hand guns (Or likely he stold um) and all that nice trashy getto banger clothing he was sportin including a really 'spensive pair of Nik's and he gets splatted, now his oppressed family needs a new big screen? Eff um!!! No sympathy what so ever for his loss or his family! And this isn't the first time an offenders family has demanded a hand out!!!

Seems that the late gunman was called DonAvan Chopin [note spockling mistale].

Well, HIS music has come to a stop, for sure. We could call it 'Chopin's Unfinished symphony'.

View attachment 335094

I have to note that he has a 'lights are on but there's nobody home' kind of face...

tac, totally full of absolutely no sympathy at all

It looks as if someone had "ashes between the ears". (Our hero finally disconnected the wires to this burned-out fool).

I have no sympathy for these guys I have a few friends and Co workers that grew up in the ghetto and raised by signal mom's that laid down the law and made sure they graduate from high school and had jobs to help pay bills my one friend had never fired a gun till he ment me I took him duck hunting and he comes and hunts with me every year and has got a hand gun and a shotgun and has went to the range with me I basically taught him every thing he knows about guns IMAG0556.jpg IMAG0571.jpg

I have no sympathy for these guys I have a few friends and Co workers that grew up in the ghetto and raised by signal mom's that laid down the law and made sure they graduate from high school and had jobs to help pay bills my one friend had never fired a gun till he ment me I took him duck hunting and he comes and hunts with me every year and has got a hand gun and a shotgun and has went to the range with me I basically taught him every thing he knows about guns View attachment 335142 View attachment 335143

Cool beans!

I drove trucks with him for 3 year's as a team I sleep he drives he sleeps I drive so I guess you could say I trust him with my life and he trust me with his and you get to know a lot about someone and there family when you spend weeks at a time in a truck with someone LOL

I had partners in the Security Industry that were that way. If anyone tried to hurt them, there would have been hell to pay.
I have no sympathy for these guys I have a few friends and Co workers that grew up in the ghetto and raised by signal mom's that laid down the law and made sure they graduate from high school and had jobs to help pay bills my one friend had never fired a gun till he ment me I took him duck hunting and he comes and hunts with me every year and has got a hand gun and a shotgun and has went to the range with me I basically taught him every thing he knows about guns View attachment 335142 View attachment 335143
I should say that's my AK in the photo lol he likes it but his wife won't let him buy one lol

My brother shoots with his left eye just like your friend.
Man I have had to tell him over and over but I have to just give him s break and let him have fun but I have got him shooting better now when he shot the AR with Red dot he almost had his head completely side ways over the stock trying to see with his off eye lol

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top