JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wow looks like the bad guy got one shot off into the display case?
Also i'm thinking Mr Groover's may have been down to his last round in his trusty 1911. I didn't see the slide locked back. ;)

It was a clean shoot, but let's not forget that the owner has to live with it and deal with what happened. Bad guy or not taking a life isn't easy. I'm glad he went home that day.

Sorry, I have no compunction, nor hesitation, in eliminating such fecal matter. I fear that I wouldn't be losing much sleep over those two. (Compassion has its limits). When those two pieces of fecal matter pulled this, That limit was instantly reached.

My only worries would be about the legal repercussions.

Hard to tell where Baddy got hit, but the instant drop to the floor points to a head shot! Not much else could do it that quick!
When I was showing this to some at work one mentioned that. I can't see any blood or brain matter though. .45 does make a big hole, I was thinking maybe he got him in the pump. That would make him drop like that and the no blood flowing out on the floor too. Must have made clean up a lot easier. :cool:

Big slow moving .45 to the face would certainly drop ya instant, at the strait on angle of the single shot, that's what i'm thinkin! A shot to the pump would have seen the baddy do the floopin fish for several secconds before lights out for good!

Big slow moving .45 to the face would certainly drop ya instant, at the strait on angle of the single shot, that's what i'm thinkin! A shot to the pump would have seen the baddy do the floopin fish for several secconds before lights out for good!
It sure turned his lights out quick alright. I keep waiting now for the family taking to the cameras to say how terrible it was that their baby was killed and the owner was all wrong and blah blah blah.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top