JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Anyone can go to a factory store. I'm guessing you want a pass to their employee store.

I get why your kids might want to go but their employee store has gone downhill quite a lot over the past couple years. Their staff would rather TikTok than help, and they aren't putting their best merch there.

Adidas, OTOH, is a much better experience with a better discount. Easier to find passes that don't require an employee.

My work had a pass last month to Nike so I went in to see. Left without buying anything. Whole warehouse lethargy feel.

Anyone can go to a factory store. I'm guessing you want a pass to their employee store.

I get why your kids might want to go but their employee store has gone downhill quite a lot over the past couple years. Their staff would rather TikTok than help, and they aren't putting their best merch there.

Adidas, OTOH, is a much better experience with a better discount. Easier to find passes that don't require an employee.

My work had a pass last month to Nike so I went in to see. Left without buying anything. Whole warehouse lethargy feel.
^^^This was my experience as well. That store sucks, is not worth the wait in line. It's also in a bland office park full of dull concrete tilt-up buildings, i.e., not near anything interesting. You really cannot combine it with other stops so it's a poor use of precious vacation time. No good deals to be had there in any event, unless you like weird colors or unusual sizes.

Best bet is Nike.com. You can create a list of favorites. They occasionally offer deep discounts on certain colorways and then you can add coupon codes on top of that.

As far as saving on sales tax, the Nike store in Woodburn is highly popular with tourists and has lots of products in stock.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR