JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had to watch it a couple times to catch it. The idiot dobad was trying to get a second gun out when he went down. I guess he "thought" he would be more intimidating with two guns in his hands. It was that moron move that gave the owner the open to shoot him. Just a shame he did not get the other too.
Now it's a matter of how long it takes for some "parents" to run for a camera. Start in with why this is everyone else's fault. How the snow flake was just getting ready to go to college.

Had a local store owner that got robbed, start to keep a gun in his waistband.
I was in there and a customer remarked how that gun made her nervous, he told her to go shop somewhere else:s0001:.
:D

It was a clean shoot, but let's not forget that the owner has to live with it and deal with what happened. Bad guy or not taking a life isn't easy. I'm glad he went home that day.

It was a clean shoot, but let's not forget that the owner has to live with it and deal with what happened. Bad guy or not taking a life isn't easy. I'm glad he went home that day.
In the one article he said he feels terrible it had to happen. Hopefully he will just keep remembering those scum my well have shot him and the co worker without a second thought.

Define "human life". These pieces of ordure do not rise to the level of a fungus.

Let's be honest. The gleet is far more welcome than these two bungholes. (They have injections to deal with that).

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads