JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just had another thought, it could have been a through shot to the spine, shut off all the motors!!!!
I had not thought of that but that would make sense. I was just watching it over and over at work trying to see where he got hit and still can't make it out with the poor quality. That would make sense though. The quick drop and the no blood showing on the floor after it was over with.

I had to replay that in HD to make sure I wasn't missing any bit of it.

"He dead"

Sadly I bet "he was just about to turn his life around". yeah right.
YEP but maybe the one that got away is going to change his ways bah Galahad someone will get him next week

Dude didn't even twitch, no hand or leg movement at all. Dude was off the job immediately. I counted 5, gun was still hot. Looks like Stompers avatar was the last thing dude saw.
745.jpg

Looks like the first 2 shots got him one had to be a face shot the way he dropped with no movement right between the eyes because after first 2 shots he went after the other guy with like 3 or 4 I couldn't tell watching on my phone

Thanks for the funny comments regarding me , my muzzleloaders and my shooting ability earlier fellas!
:)

Now a bit more serious ... Yes the store owners life was in danger and it sure seems to be a "good" shoot.
But as pointed out earlier ... He now has to live with what he did and that sometimes isn't easy to do.
He has to live with everything from "What if ing" himself to death , to a possible lawsuit from the criminals family , unwanted media attention and scores of armchair tactical commandos saying what went wrong or how they would have be better* , etc ...

I'm glad he went home and I do not fault him.
Basic rule of life : If you want to live a long life , don't try and rob people.

*Note I am not saying or implying that anyone here on this thread or forum is a "armchair tactical commando".
But we all know the type and have seen or been on the receiving end of their remarks.
Andy

Thanks for the funny comments regarding me , my muzzleloaders and my shooting ability earlier fellas!:)

Now a bit more serious ... Yes the store owners life was in danger and it sure seems to be a "good" shoot.
But as pointed out earlier ... He now has to live with what he did and that sometimes isn't easy to do.

Of course you can't judge a book by its cover, but if you could, I would bet by the look of the individual in this case, it ain't his first rodeo;)

Thanks for the funny comments regarding me , my muzzleloaders and my shooting ability earlier fellas!
:)

He has to live with everything from "What if ing" himself to death , to a possible lawsuit from the criminals family , unwanted media attention and scores of armchair tactical commandos saying what went wrong or how they would have be better* , etc ...

I'm glad he went home and I do not fault him.
Basic rule of life : If you want to live a long life , don't try and rob people.

*Note I am not saying or implying that anyone here on this thread or forum is a "armchair tactical commando".
But we all know the type and have seen or been on the receiving end of their remarks.
Andy

Agreed. But it does seem to depend on the person. Some folks seem to be able to do it and just get on with their lives while others end up with PTSD and suffer from some form of guilt. I honestly don't know how I would respond because I think it would depend on the circumstances - I might feel differently depending upon the nature of the DGU and the crime being committed. I truly hope I never have to do it - problem is, if I do, it wasn't because of a decision I made, but a dumb-azz decision to do harm made by someone else.

I'd like to think that in his shoes I would have done exactly the same thing, and preserved -

1. MY life.

2. My co-workers lives and

3. That of any customers in there, too.

Me, I be's giving him a 'Good Citizen' medal.

The young guy made his choice when he walked into the store waving a gun.

BAAAAAAD choce, but his freakin' choice, right? Nobody MADE him carry out the actions that led to him swallowing a few lumps of lead, and littering up a decent-looking gun store with his corpse.

A young man who just happened to be a cretin as well as a life-threatening criminal has been removed from the breeding stock, hopefully before passing on his large element of STOOPID.

tac

I'd like to think that in his shoes I would have done exactly the same thing, and preserved -

1. MY life.

2. My co-workers lives and

3. That of any customers in there, too.

Me, I be's giving him a 'Good Citizen' medal.

The young guy made his choice when he walked into the store waving a gun.

BAAAAAAD choce, but his freakin' choice, right? Nobody MADE him carry out the actions that led to him swallowing a few lumps of lead, and littering up a decent-looking gun store with his corpse.

A young man who just happened to be a cretin as well as a life-threatening criminal has been removed from the breeding stock, hopefully before passing on his large element of STOOPID.

tac

As I call it, a poor "career choice" as well as a terminal case of "idiot".

Well, it happened here in UK back in the days when we were allowed ordinary handguns. A guy walked into a gun-store, wearing a motorcycle crash helmet of the full-face model, meaning that he couldn't see to the sides without turning his head. He rammed the badly-cut barrels of his sawn-off shotgun under the owner's chin, drawing blood in the process, and demanded that he put all the handguns in the counter display in his sack. While he was making his demands and waving the sack, the other employee, who just happened to be in the process of cleaning a .357 Magnum revolver, loaded it, snuck up on his blind side, and put a 158gr JHP through the Shoei decal, dropping Mr Shotgunner like a sack of s**t.

In spite of CCTV evidence and the blood of the boss all over the counter, he was done for murder, as he had loaded an otherwise empty gun specifically to 'do harm' to the late would-be armed robber. It took a while, but in the end he walked.

Meanwhile, in Texas, the store-owner would have sent prolly out for pizza with chocolate and marshmallows all round after dumping the late LaVesuvius DeSplune outside.

tac

Point well taken,tac. We came close to this type of oppression this last Nov. I hope the store owner realizes all other options closed when the d***b a** shot at him.

Yes, that man has to live with his decision to defend himself and for his sake I hope he never has a sleepless night. He owes no one an apology, not one bit, he shouldn't have to face any repercussions from anyone, law, family, employee's, not anyone. It's amazing that there is even the possibility of him facing any kind of repercussions from this situation, but as we all know, it happens everyday. All I can say is bless him and his family and hope that he lives a long and fulfilled life and hopefully the other purp that ran maybe learns from this experience and figures out a better way of life.

Seems that the late gunman was called DonAvan Chopin [note spockling mistale].

Well, HIS music has come to a stop, for sure. We could call it 'Chopin's Unfinished symphony'.

17019284_1482878555.6973.jpg

I have to note that he has a 'lights are on but there's nobody home' kind of face...

tac, totally full of absolutely no sympathy at all

Last Edited:
Yea, I do not think so!!! Punk played with his life and lost it all, i'm not about to reward his family for raising stooooooopid :mad::mad::mad:
Can't afford a lavish funeral, too frickin bad, burn his rotting corpse and flush the ashes!:oops::rolleyes:o_O

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top