JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Look around at what has become of our youth what is this country going to be when these are the adults? This has progressed to the point that terminal consequences are about the only thing that will nip this in the bud with any expediency.

A part of me , just wants to say :
"Ehhh...It's just Nike , so what ?"

However a larger part of me is concerned that actions like these are seen as normal , expected and acceptable.

There are many things in this world that I would like to have.
Some I can afford...
Others I need to save up for...
Both require work....which I am willing to do.
Many things I will not be able to have....being able to steal something does not make it mine....
Since I didn't work for it or otherwise earn it.
Andy

However a larger part of me is concerned that actions like these are seen as normal , expected and acceptable.

Some I can afford...
Many things I will not be able to have....being able to steal something does not make it mine....
Andy
Agreed.

Lack of accountability and lack of personal responsibility... is largely why people are losing their morals and remorse. "It's insured". "I say it's not fairly priced so I'll just take it" "not my problem " "they've got the money to replace. Why not just take it"

Some I can afford...
Andy
Also it seems to me that successful organized crime seen by others creates more copycats and growth of the same techniques. REI in downtown Portland shut down completely for just this reason. Not to mention all the Walmarts shutting down, several target stores, tons of downtown stores. They simply can't stay open with all the crime and theft. I think what works for the criminals will be repeated in ever growing numbers until controls are in place that stop it. Right now it seems like places such as LA and Portland due nothing and businesses leave. What a foolish way to run a city/state.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews