JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Given the amount of rhetoric and discussion on those sheeple that are a dredge on our society, I thought many of you here would appreciate this trailer as much as I have. Don't do this at home!

Last edited by a moderator:
As funny as the movie seems, I think it was put out by a bunch of hollywood liberals who have a gazillion dollars, body guards and an arsenal set aside, who now want to take everything away from the rest of us by making gun owners especially ones owning home or personal defense weapons look like a bunch nut jobs.

They will stop at nothing to make gun owners look crazy so they can outlaw guns, control us and turn us into sheeple

OK....Another Blood 'n Guts Shoot 'em Up....

Think about it though. This thing hits the screens just before a general
election for, or against one of the worst anti-gun regimes in this countries
history.

Kind of makes you wonder who is really behind this sort of TRASH.

Jack...:cool:

PS Knuckle Head...Ya beat me to it....:s0155:

Written and directed by Bobcat Goldthwait:

j_tal_01_0158_02_v6.jpg

Explains allot

I thought Super was a pretty good movie too

j_tal_01_0158_02_v6.jpg

Written and directed by Bobcat Goldthwait:

View attachment 39544

Explains allot

I thought Super was a pretty good movie too

Goldthwait, a gun owner, admits having a bit of an "Elvis" moment himself a few years back when he was at home staring at his Christmas tree, which was decorated with ornaments that he and former girlfriend, actress Nikki Cox (his co-star on the short-lived sitcom "Unhappily Ever After"), had purchased together.
"I was thinking, ‘these bulbs don't mean anything anymore.' So I got a BB gun and shot all of them off the Christmas tree," he said with a laugh. "And it felt really good. The woman I'm married to now (second wife, Sarah de Sa Rego), was kind of laughing at first, thinking this guy is nuts. Then, after a while, she says ‘give me that gun' and starts shooting them, too. That's when I realized I had found my partner."`

I think if you say you dislike this film,you want to do what they are doing

You know there are plenty of targets out there.

I think you may be right with the thought o the liberals trying to show how crazy gun owners may be
But it may back fir on them since there is always someone that needs deadin'
You see them every day,don't act like this is not main stream

Sometimes I think people give too much credit for agendas... maybe this guy just thought it'd be a funny movie. Or maybe the agenda was not about the gun toting Judge, but more about how the US society has become so self serving, greedy, and pompous. That's the real sattire. :

I think if you say you dislike this film,you want to do what they are doing

You know there are plenty of targets out there.

I think you may be right with the thought o the liberals trying to show how crazy gun owners may be
But it may back fir on them since there is always someone that needs deadin'
You see them every day, don't act like this is not main stream

LOL... you have no idea! If I were President, we'd be in constant danger of running out of missiles! ;)

made me think of "Boondock Saints"

LMAO... I love that movie!

Three guys sitting around the table getting drunk as H, gun accidently goes off, girlfriend's cat winds up as a red abstract splat on the wall... After they're done freaking out and checking themselves for a bullet wound and notice what's left of the cat, the boyfriend says, "is it dead?"

I almost had two drops of pee escape from laughing so hard!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top