JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey everybody....Right now I am in Pheonix for the NASCAR race and I have heard a bit of info that I think everybody would like to know.
Last Friday the Arizona State legislature has passed a bill, by a 39 to 16 margin for anyone over 21 without any record can now carry a concealed handgun WITHOUT a permit. The Govenor of the state is expected to sign the bill into law this week. Only two other states allow this. Alaska and Vermont. Arizona will be the third.
A armed society is a polite society................................If they only built airplanes down here I would move in a heart beat. Not to mention that you can own all the cool toys down here as well. I heard all this on the 6 oclock news.
As a side note....The people of Arizona are not real happy with Oblama. This is truely a McCain state.

I WANT TO MOVE................................

Yeah, this has already been discussed in other threads. Do a thread search and read the other threads. There are some limitations you should know about before you decide to make the jump. Some are good, others are not as popular...

If SHTF happens, Arizona will have a serious water problem.

If SHTF, what will it matter if they have a carry permit system or not? Just stay up in the mountains anywhere and you're better off from a water standpoint. Although honestly, I keep my tin foil hat off and stop looking for the black helicopters when it comes to looking for places to relocate to. Its in the back of my mind, but won't make a difference unless a tie-breaker is needed...

Hey everybody....Right now I am in Pheonix for the NASCAR race and I have heard a bit of info that I think everybody would like to know.
Last Friday the Arizona State legislature has passed a bill, by a 39 to 16 margin for anyone over 21 without any record can now carry a concealed handgun WITHOUT a permit. The Govenor of the state is expected to sign the bill into law this week. Only two other states allow this. Alaska and Vermont. Arizona will be the third.
A armed society is a polite society................................If they only built airplanes down here I would move in a heart beat. Not to mention that you can own all the cool toys down here as well. I heard all this on the 6 oclock news.
As a side note....The people of Arizona are not real happy with Oblama. This is truely a McCain state.

I WANT TO MOVE................................

Me too buddy, me too. :D

Once when driving around there north of Mesa I saw a huge facility that said it was making apache helicopters, if you want to go there check that out.

When I drove by it I thought, hey that would be a cool place to work, and I'm a techie.

I have already done that. Looked into a transfer and was told about the only way to get a transfer there is to wait for somebody to die and already be on the waiting list..............................................in the order that you were put on the list.

you can have all the cool stuff, sbs, suppressors, tracers. I might be wrong. Betcha gunny shoots his guns in AZ. Mythbusters too! although, you ever get caught in a bind, its pink suits in tents outside, not grey stripes. i wonder what taxes are like?

I look at the whole situation like this. First, if you choose to go to Arizona, more power to you. But I think it would be better if we used Arizona as an example and worked towards making our own states like those we admire...

I look at the whole situation like this. First, if you choose to go to Arizona, more power to you. But I think it would be better if we used Arizona as an example and worked towards making our own states like those we admire...

Oh hey...I also agree. But in reality....I your or mine's life time, do you really think that Washington will EVER come close to what Arizona has just done? I don't think so. When this state in 1938 banned private ownership of full auto? Oh no...gangsters and Tommy guns...Oh no. Oregon has a much better chance of doing what Arizona has done. I have heard since I have been home, A friend of mine that has relitives in Utah....They are cosidering the same thing. We will see.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top