JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The people who want to live like Europeans without their high taxes and protection of the US but won't move to where they say is better. Doesn't make sense to me either.

I still wear my EDC most places because I can but acknowledge the majority of places are safe. The places that are less safe I just don't go to because I have freedom of choice. Unlike in actual communist countries.
"Safe" isn't a place, it's more a matter of company. You can be in a really "good/safe" area and still be next to that really "bad" person who happens to be there at that time.

I completely agree that on a day to day basis my need to use my firearm to defend myself or others doesn't happen, but then again I don't carry because of the 99% chance things will be fine, I carry for the slim but still real chance they won't be.

"Safe" isn't a place, it's more a matter of company. You can be in a really "good/safe" area and still be next to that really "bad" person who happens to be there at that time.

I completely agree that on a day to day basis my need to use my firearm to defend myself or others doesn't happen, but then again I don't carry because of the 99% chance things will be fine, I carry for the slim but still real chance they won't be.
I've got a fire extinguisher in every car and on every floor of the house. The house is in a "safe" neighborhood with regard to fires, but I choose to be prepared.

Same reason they don't teach how to.read and write cursive
Where I attended, cursive was taught in second grade (Granted a private school).... The shocking block-print lettering that seems to pass as penmanship nowadays would have caused you to repeat a grade or attend summer-school. I have a stepson who is barely literate in spite of having "gradjeated Ha Sku"...

I don't understand how anyone possessing full faculty is still pondering a concept pretty much clarified decades ago.
It seems as long as one is still pondering, they are some how technically excused from being involved one way or the other.

There was, and is, never any doubt in my mind as to the motivations and intentions behind the desire of the PTB to completely disarm the civilian populace. How much that filters down to the support of voters varies, but the PTB are playing the long game and are patient, not stupid - it has nothing to do with crime or public safety.

TRUTH:
They already have disarmed Americans.
It is not if they will, they have.

Try selling a gun to a buddy on the street.
Try buying larger then ten round mags in many states.
Try carrying a loaded handgun in your car without a CHL.
Try pulling a firearm and not use it and see what that gets you.
Try pulling a firearm and use it and see what that gets you.
Try being chased by armed felons and pedos knock you to the ground and point a gun at you, you decide not to die. See what that gets you.
Try holding up in a place to protect your BLM border property. By staging a protest, see what that gets you.

However in California, try running guns and running for Senator. They elect you why you are in Jail.
See folks its not that you want to have firearms,...................
TRUTH.
IF YOU ARE WHITE, CONSERVATIVE AND MAKE THAT KNOWN? YOU ARE A TARGET AND YOU WILL LOSE YOUR RIGHTS.

Now, losing rights. And losing your firearms are two different things. That could easily kick off a civil war.
And you would be the terrorist. You know what they call a armed white man in China? Prisoner 32132 slated for execution.
We are inept in doing much of anything. Because if we stand up for our rights, we lose our jobs. We can NOT do like the Liberal fringe does and
not work and protest all day. Yet they can and do. And that is how we lost rights. By being civil, calm citizens as we just watch it all happen unopposed.

All the chest puffing, and not on my watch. Cold dead hands, bla bla bla.,
Does nothing. And therefore in the fight we have, we are nothing.
I do not say this to depress or make others angry. That time to even matter is gone.
Hell in Oregon like what was it 57% or some wacked number of Republicans voted last election. WTF?
I have zero faith in lobbyist or the gun community at large stopping this.

So they do not want to disarm Firearm owners. They already have begun years ago.

Argus.

In kindergarten and first grade we printed but starting in second grade on up you were expected to use cursive writing once you got proficient at it. For taking notes in classes cursive was a lot faster than printing with block characters. Even the alphabets letters that hung over the chalkboards were in cursive in second grade. A lot has changed since I went to elementary school back in the early 1970s. I admit that my cursive writing has degraded now since I have using WordStar, WordPerfect and now MS Word or other word processors since 1983. I took notes in all of my classes but I had to use a type writer and later word processors for all of my essays and I did some mini research papers back in high school even that I to by typed up. But I was in college in early 1980s and even back in the then they had student discounts for WordPerfect which I used though my college years.

In kindergarten and first grade we printed but starting in second grade on up you were expected to use cursive writing once you got proficient at it. For taking notes in classes cursive was a lot faster than printing with block characters. Even the alphabets letters that hung over the chalkboards were in cursive in second grade. A lot has changed since I went to elementary school back in the early 1970s. I admit that my cursive writing has degraded now since I have using WordStar, WordPerfect and now MS Word or other word processors since 1983. I took notes in all of my classes but I had to use a type writer and later word processors for all of my essays and I did some mini research papers back in high school even that I to by typed up. But I was in college in early 1980s and even back in the then they had student discounts for WordPerfect which I used though my college years.
Cursive has been a way to identify its you that signed a document, all legal documents require your signature. So since they don't teach cursive these days how can you sign a legal document with your name?

Personally I believe it's part of the move to everything going digital. We get documents by email to sign now and email back and the signature doesn't look like our real signature but is accepted. Once digital money comes in we won't even be signing checks. The entire workforce will change as everything will be done on computers with no written reports ever done in cursive again. Reset.

TRUTH:
They already have disarmed Americans.
It is not if they will, they have.

Try selling a gun to a buddy on the street.
Try buying larger then ten round mags in many states.
Try carrying a loaded handgun in your car without a CHL.
Try pulling a firearm and not use it and see what that gets you.
Try pulling a firearm and use it and see what that gets you.
Try being chased by armed felons and pedos knock you to the ground and point a gun at you, you decide not to die. See what that gets you.
Try holding up in a place to protect your BLM border property. By staging a protest, see what that gets you.

However in California, try running guns and running for Senator. They elect you why you are in Jail.
See folks its not that you want to have firearms,...................
TRUTH.
IF YOU ARE WHITE, CONSERVATIVE AND MAKE THAT KNOWN? YOU ARE A TARGET AND YOU WILL LOSE YOUR RIGHTS.

Now, losing rights. And losing your firearms are two different things. That could easily kick off a civil war.
And you would be the terrorist. You know what they call a armed white man in China? Prisoner 32132 slated for execution.
We are inept in doing much of anything. Because if we stand up for our rights, we lose our jobs. We can NOT do like the Liberal fringe does and
not work and protest all day. Yet they can and do. And that is how we lost rights. By being civil, calm citizens as we just watch it all happen unopposed.

All the chest puffing, and not on my watch. Cold dead hands, bla bla bla.,
Does nothing. And therefore in the fight we have, we are nothing.
I do not say this to depress or make others angry. That time to even matter is gone.
Hell in Oregon like what was it 57% or some wacked number of Republicans voted last election. WTF?
I have zero faith in lobbyist or the gun community at large stopping this.

So they do not want to disarm Firearm owners. They already have begun years ago.

Argus.
1693244639065.jpeg

I think the end goal is to regulate firearms much like they are in Japan: permits, registry, nearly impossible to obtain for the common citizen, periodic visits from law enforcement to check inventory of ammunition registered, and everyone reduced to old school bolt action hunting rifles. Did I mention permits and fees?

End game: rifles are highly regulated for hunting purposes only.

Infringement on the II? You betcha!

I think the end goal is to regulate firearms much like they are in Japan: permits, registry, nearly impossible to obtain for the common citizen, periodic visits from law enforcement to check inventory of ammunition registered, and everyone reduced to old school bolt action hunting rifles. Did I mention permits and fees?

End game: rifles are highly regulated for hunting purposes only.

Infringement on the II? You betcha!
I've thought about it a lot and I think the end game for the Globalists is to eliminate the threat to their plan, and to the useful idiots, there is no end game - just emotion.

While I dislike the idea of disarmed society and authoritarian communist/fascist states as much as the next guy, I was curious where this list came from. Alas, I could not find it as a first source attributed to Mr. Alinsky or anyone on our political left. Perhaps the powers that be actually believe this, but I don't think they get it from this guy.

(If you trust snopes)

If you find Mr. Alinsky's list of tactics for community organizing, I think many on this forum would agree with them:
  1. Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have.
  2. Never go outside the experience of your people.
  3. Wherever possible go outside of the experience of the enemy.
  4. Make the enemy live up to their own book of rules.
  5. Ridicule is man's most potent weapon.
  6. A good tactic is one that your people enjoy.
  7. A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.
  8. Keep the pressure on.
  9. The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.
  10. The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition.
  11. If you push a negative hard and deep enough it will break through into its counterside.
  12. The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.
  13. Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.
Some even say the Republican Tea Party found him as a source of inspiration...

But to bring the topic back to fighting disarmament - in my experience, just looking at this list right now, rule #3 and #4 are effective to show people who haven't thought through a lack of private defense - talk about the delay in the arrival of emergency services, and if they believe they should wait for an armed policeman to come while they're under imminent or active attack, for example.

Last Edited:
Many ethnic communities who need the ability of self defense the most have been shamed into disarmament by the people they've are told to trust. They are tricked into fear (I've had actual conversations) that a pickup with an American flag is driven by a gun touting racist. That same truck waving a Mexican flag is a hard working guy that just misses his country because he was forced to come here for a better life.

The reality is the heads of homes in urban cities are run by single mothers and the elderly at a very high percentage. It's like chumming the waters for criminals. They are mostly unarmed and won't talk to police to avoid retribution for their kids or themselves.

They depend on government due to empty promises of protection or prosperity and get almost nothing in return. They may even move to a safer place but they will never own a gun.

While I dislike the idea of disarmed society and authoritarian communist/fascist states as much as the next guy, I was curious where this list came from. Alas, I could not find it as a first source attributed to Mr. Alinsky or anyone on our political left. Perhaps the powers that be actually believe this, but I don't think they get it from this guy.

(If you trust snopes)

If you find Mr. Alinsky's list of tactics for community organizing, I think many on this forum would agree with them:
  1. Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have.
  2. Never go outside the experience of your people.
  3. Wherever possible go outside of the experience of the enemy.
  4. Make the enemy live up to their own book of rules.
  5. Ridicule is man's most potent weapon.
  6. A good tactic is one that your people enjoy.
  7. A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.
  8. Keep the pressure on.
  9. The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.
  10. The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition.
  11. If you push a negative hard and deep enough it will break through into its counterside.
  12. The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.
  13. Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.
Some even say the Republican Tea Party found him as a source of inspiration...

But to bring the topic back to fighting disarmament - in my experience, just looking at this list right now, rule #3 and #4 are effective to show people who haven't thought through a lack of private defense - talk about the delay in the arrival of emergency services, and if they believe they should wait for an armed policeman to come while they're under imminent or active attack, for example.
Lists like this, be they real or fake, are interesting to read for utopians, but the reality is words mean diddly until they are put into action. And action will necessarily be (1) an act of individual will, which in turn is borne of individual values, (2) in response to something that makes a person unhappy, or at least uncomfortable, and (3) imperfect, since perfection is denied to man. Collectively, individual actors form a cooperative society to improve their ability to survive and thrive. Society creates government for the purposes of compulsion and coercion in order to protect and preserve society's security and peace, for in the absence of security and peace society's ability to survive and thrive is too limited if not impossible. In order to preserve security and peace, government must squash those who break the peace. Failure of the government to preserve security and peace will result in its replacement. Ultimately, there is no such thing as an unpopular government, for that is unsustainable. The question begs, therefore, whether an armed society preserves security and peace, or whether it must be squashed for breaking the peace. I fall in the camp which says an armed society preserves security and peace, and that right must absolutely, without hesitation, be preserved. Others feel differently, and just as passionately. So let's have no illusions about what is at stake. This is war. This is not a war of esoteric values and ideas, but a war for our future society. This war will determine our society's ability to survive and thrive in the future.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top