JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oh hey...I also agree. But in reality....I your or mine's life time, do you really think that Washington will EVER come close to what Arizona has just done? I don't think so. When this state in 1938 banned private ownership of full auto? Oh no...gangsters and Tommy guns...Oh no. Oregon has a much better chance of doing what Arizona has done. I have heard since I have been home, A friend of mine that has relitives in Utah....They are cosidering the same thing. We will see.

Honestly five years ago I wasn't sure we'd ever be discussing national concealed carry or any state in the union, much less multiple states, would have constitutional carry (no permit carry). I think of how far we've come in the last two decades and it makes me think that even in the fairly liberal strongholds of western Washington and Oregon, there is hope. We can fix the laws that need fixing and repeal those that don't belong. But if every person moves to another state because that state looks better, than no one will be around to argue that being able to own supressors but not use them is nonsensical. Or that not allowing reciprocity with the state permits around you is wrong. We need to seize the momentum we have and keep it going. If we don't, if we just move to Alaska or Arizona because they are more gun friendly, then they'll be the only ones like that. Lets work at making our entire county right. :s0155:

Honestly five years ago I wasn't sure we'd ever be discussing national concealed carry or any state in the union, much less multiple states, would have constitutional carry (no permit carry). I think of how far we've come in the last two decades and it makes me think that even in the fairly liberal strongholds of western Washington and Oregon, there is hope. We can fix the laws that need fixing and repeal those that don't belong. But if every person moves to another state because that state looks better, than no one will be around to argue that being able to own supressors but not use them is nonsensical. Or that not allowing reciprocity with the state permits around you is wrong. We need to seize the momentum we have and keep it going. If we don't, if we just move to Alaska or Arizona because they are more gun friendly, then they'll be the only ones like that. Lets work at making our entire county right. :s0155:

Great hypothisis.....It's nice to dream. I honestly do not think that this liberal state will ever change. Just look mat the full auto laws we have. They have been there for 60+ years and has not changed yet. Knowing Queen Chrissy and the liberal court jester's, I am not going to wait until I die. As soon as I can retire.....I AM OUT OF HERE and this state's BS guns laws. The tree hugger croud will never loosen there anti firearm grip up here. We can't even hunt cougar or bear up here with hounds or leave doughnuts. I would like to retire knowing that my nieghbor has my back and is packing just as much heat as I am. Because I am sure I will be covering his back.

you can have all the cool stuff, sbs, suppressors, tracers. I might be wrong. Betcha gunny shoots his guns in AZ. Mythbusters too! although, you ever get caught in a bind, its pink suits in tents outside, not grey stripes. i wonder what taxes are like?

Since when are tracers illegal in WA State?

I totally agree in the case of WA. Now California is another matter, altogether..

Shaaa Right ...lol What rock have you been living under

Shaaa Right ...lol What rock have you been living under

Forgive my optimism. But remember, without optimism like mine (and others), there wouldn't be concealed carry. No one would have thought it could have been possible. There wouldn't be constitutional carry in three states. There might still be an assault weapons ban. It took a lot of loud, strong voices of opposition for that not to be quietly reenacted by Bush to win favor with that crowd.

So, living under a rock? No. But the glass is half full. Try it. You may like it. :s0155:

I run a body shop and my wife does the same, so eighther body shop or insurance whatever we can find. I have had it with Washington I am 34 been here my whole life.

Just a FYI..AZ is packed with illegal aliens who commit a huge number of violent crimes and lots of drunk driving, including many fatalities. When we escaped Cali AZ was the other state we looked at, we chose WA

Just a FYI..AZ is packed with illegal aliens who commit a huge number of violent crimes and lots of drunk driving, including many fatalities. When we escaped Cali AZ was the other state we looked at, we chose WA

Funny...I was there for five days and not one crime of violence. Every populated area is going to have violent crime, Pheonix, Dallas, Miami, Chicogo, and even Seattle. So roll the dice!

Funny...I was there for five days and not one crime of violence. Every populated area is going to have violent crime, Pheonix, Dallas, Miami, Chicogo, and even Seattle. So roll the dice!

If you were in Phoenix or other Southern parts you would have seen plenty

I was in Pheonix and Messa, Prescot, Suprise, Pioria....I was all over the valley and watched the evening news every night. Not one crime of violence while I was there. There was some moron that fired a round through a Walmart ceiling in the middle of the day. The idiot was playing with the mag, dropped it on the floor and put it back in the gun and it went off. A free trip downtown for him.

I lived in the East Valley (Gilbert & Chandler) for 7 years before moving back to Woodinville, WA. Once my wife and I started having kids I KNEW that AZ was a place I was not comfortable raising my children due to the heavy crime and relaxed borders.

My family has a vacation home down there and we travel down there several times a year to visit my wifes side of the family. Every time I get down there and soak in that sun I wonder why I ever left, then I turn on the local news and realize EXACTLY why I left. I do really miss the ease of Desert shooting though!

Funny thing is that joke of a Governor Janet Napolitano that couldn't even protect AZ's borders while I lived there is now our country's Secretary of Homeland Security!

I lived in the East Valley (Gilbert & Chandler) for 7 years before moving back to Woodinville, WA. Once my wife and I started having kids I KNEW that AZ was a place I was not comfortable raising my children due to the heavy crime and relaxed borders.

I have a feeling now that they are starting to do what the Fed couldn't or wouldn't do about illegal immigrants that the crime issue will start to subside... or at least I hope it will because Arizona is looking more and more like the place to live.

Yeah. Serious props to AZ for passing their Immigration Reform. I don't get why it's so hard to enforce a law that's been on the federal books for so long. I REALLY don't get why our president believes he can tell states not to pass state laws he doesn't agree with. He needs to get bubblegummed....

Yeah. Serious props to AZ for passing their Immigration Reform. I don't get why it's so hard to enforce a law that's been on the federal books for so long. I REALLY don't get why our president believes he can tell states not to pass state laws he doesn't agree with. He needs to get bubblegummed....

Because he doesn't want anyone passing legislation that grants States the power that is rightfully theirs..how's he gonna build his Marxist dream?

On a side note..hopefully McCain is gonna get his RINO butt thrown out..like so many others should.. It's about time we start sending the word.."You work for US.. you're NOT doing what we hired you for..You're FIRED !!!"

Obamaer is not going to like that. I hope other states follow their lead. It will be hard for Obama and co to do court battle with several states, but if AZ stands alone they will get hammered.

The law is the law and it needs to be enforced, AZ has the courage to take the steps necessary to do what needs to be done. If that embarrasses the current admin then so be it.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top