JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've known the Gov has been trying to take our rights away for a long time. The 2A is a big one they want to take. There are other rights they would like to take away and a bunch they already have. It's not just the 2A we need to worry about.

FYI: I didn't watch the video.

your-rights-end-where-my-feelings-begin.jpg

Aloha, Mark

AAAAANNNDD... They tyrants are poking harder and harder trying to get someone to snap so they can go in and say "see, we told you guns r bad m'kay" and go mega tyrant. Sorry to say it but unless there's a mass awakening it's going to get worse really soon. Masks next month , lockdowns by December and the gestapo is going to start sweeping all the non complyers up. Lawyers can't even lawyer without being arrested now.
Get your bozo the clown horns out kids and start honking. It's a clown show matinee coming to prime time.

I know a few "progressives" they have a problem with our constitution in general because it was written hundreds of years ago by a bunch of white men.
:D I am sure the progressives today prefer a more modern style of government over the dusty old constitution. Communism looks like their preference in New modern styles of government.

:D I am sure the progressives today prefer a more modern style of government over the dusty old constitution. Communism looks like their preference in New modern styles of government.
The people who want to live like Europeans without their high taxes and protection of the US but won't move to where they say is better. Doesn't make sense to me either.

I still wear my EDC most places because I can but acknowledge the majority of places are safe. The places that are less safe I just don't go to because I have freedom of choice. Unlike in actual communist countries.

Last Edited:
Sooner or later folks will have to accept the truth that the democrats have become the communist party in America with the goal of taking away our guns. You would think it's become obvious since the border is gone and our justice system has turned third world. If you are a registered Democrat then this is what you voted for.

The people who want to live like Europeans without their high taxes and protection of the US but won't move to where they say is better. Doesn't make sense to me either.

I still wear my EDC most places because I can but acknowledge the majority of places are safe. The places that are less safe I just do go to because I have freedom of choice. Unlike in actual communist countries.
I wear my EDC everywhere........because no where is safe!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top