JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's a good thing they have open carry. How the heck can you conceal in a tank top, board shorts, and flip flops?!
I have enough trouble concealing with a rain jacket.

I lived in Florida for about 12 years. Its a very hot and humid climate.
You can pack a small pistol or revolver IWB and wear your shirt outside your pants to cover the gun.

Or wear cargo shorts and place the gun in the pocket in a horsehide holster. Same with AZ.

Even with what I've heard about the hordes of illegals and the crime rate in the big cities, today's signing of the illegal alien roundup bill makes me do a double take. There is hope for AZ!

If we could figure out a way to bar the media..I'm sure this sort of thing could be dealt with appropriately..

I agree.. call up all the reserves and the militia and get to crackin some skulls, and a swift trip South to the border for all who are rounded up, after they spend some time at hard labor cleaning up the filth they leave in our formerly pristine deserts, rebuilding the wildlife and habitat they have plundered, and helping build the border wall, etc. .

http://www.nyu.edu/classes/keefer/EvergreenEnergy/oakesr.html

oakesr6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The following article is from JoAnn Blake - DC Policy Reform Examiner.

Immigration reform hot; climate change not so much

The Obama administration took the proverbial temperature of the American public and found interest in immigration reform is at a boiling point, but climate change gets only a lukewarm response. Add to that the boost Sen. Majority Leader Harry Reid and other Democrats may enjoy in their re-election bids in November and it's clear why the Senate's climate-energy bill has once again been put on life support.

JoAnn’s full article......

We have had passed, against the vast majority of the people of just about everything Obama has signed. In Congress, and this Administration, the will of the people has been totally disregarded.

Now, with Arizona passing her rather strict immigration bill, Obama is suddenly taking notice. He has taken the “Proverbial Temperature” of the American public? It sounds like he not only got caught with his pants down, but also got burned. Why now? It appears that while the people don’t matter, if an entire state takes up the mantle of Immigration, which Congress and both the Bush and Obama administrations failed to follow up, his actions, while surprising, are to be expected. After all, his actions in this are just reactive.

As reported in an earlier article, Obama is likely to get burned again if HB 2441 makes it through the process and into law. Arizona will have the honor of being the first “Birther State”. HB 2441 will require proof of eligibility of any candidate in order to be put on the Arizona ballot. Oh, and yes, for the Presidential election, there are no provisions for a write in.

While HB 2441 is not really newsworthy now, come the runup to the 2012 election, it will be a hot topic.

Arizona has, and will most likely continue in the forefront of sweeping legislation that ultimately returns more power to the people and less to the government(s).We have already seen a dramatic change in Arizona gun laws.

I am sorta from Arizona most of my family still lives there, it was a great place to live until half of California and Mexico moved there, Phoenix was full of Meth users before I left in 2001 ...sad sad sad and it still is a beautiful place however it is running out of water..if you ever go I suggest visiting were much of my family lives in Prescott Arizona and Jerome then go to Sedona and Slide Rock ......try not to laugh at the weirdies in Sedona...lol

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top