JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wish the made a full-sized pistol that is sort of a modernized, high capacity broomhandle:

• Full-sized.
  • Adjustable sights.
  • Chambered in 9x19㎜ Parabellum or .357 Sig.
  • 20+ shot magazine that is in front of the trigger guard.
  • Hammer-fired.
  • Blued steel and no plastic.
Basically a modern version of the high-capacity Mauser C/96, Beistigui Hermanos MM31, Mauser 06/08, et al. Well, the Tec-9 was sort of in that vein, but it is plastic, totally unreliably, and about aesthetically pleasing as a pile of goat plop.

Come to think of it, the little Czech contraption I put together some years ago is pretty close. Albeit chambered in 7.65 ㎜ Br.

Skorp2.jpg

More 22LR, semi auto pistols with more than 10 round mags! The 22LR round IS NOT that big, and making a double stack should NOT be that difficult. The grip size/width would not be that unmanageable. :confused:

They do, it's called the M1A or the M-14. The later was chambered in .308, but I think you can get the M1A's in30.06.
There were prototype Mag fed garands made by winchester i believe and a replica of those would be cool. Ive owned a jra m14 and it was a sweet rifle. Though after owning a bm59 the m14 isnt as sweet. The bm59 -E model would be the best compromise imo

Affordable side by side rifle in large straight-wall chamberings. Think 500 S&W Mag, 45-70, 454 Casull, and 458 win mag and other such fun. Preferably over a 12 gauge barrel. Basically a working man's drilling.

Starts singing "I like big bores and I cannot lie..."

Affordable side by side rifle in large straight-wall chamberings. Think 500 S&W Mag, 45-70, 454 Casull, and 458 win mag and other such fun. Preferably over a 12 gauge barrel. Basically a working man's drilling.

Starts singing "I like big bores and I cannot lie..."

That would be quite neat-o, particularly the .500 S&W one. I do recall seeing relatively affordable .45/70 SxSs; one was from Baikal (MP-221 was one), the other the name escapes me, but was imported by Navy Arms. I've seen them pop up for sale from time to time.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top