JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Given your circumstances, I would lay it all out in a few photos (5 photos or less) and post it for sale as one lot. It would probably be worth a drive for most anybody in Oregon.

You would probably get more money selling the items individually but if I was in your shoes, I would not want to spend my last days managing a hundred sales.

Four or five new PSA 5.56 uppers, I think three Wilson Combat lowers, two 80% Broken Arms lowers and the jig, a bunch of new takeoffs, Aero LPKs, Toolcraft complete bolts, magpul and other furniture, BUIS and such. All quality parts and this stuff is new. Some bits may have been mounted, but then demounted.
I haven't thought too much about prices yet, I just wanted some input on how to sell it somewhat painlessly.

Sorry to read this. I don't engage a whole lot in conversation with members here, but I have enjoyed the contributions you have made to this forum. If time is a concern it might be worth reaching out to a LGS that you know and trust, explain the situation and see if they want to take a lot or a little off your hands. If not them, they may be able to refer you to another business or customer who might be interested....On a personal note, I lost my oldest son and shooting/hunting partner a couple of years ago. His firearms, hunting gear and knives are my most prized possesions. I can't put a number on any of it. Everyone's situation is different, but if there is anything you could pass down to someone the value to them might far exceed any dollar amount.

Last Edited:
Good thinking.
There's a gun show in Grants Pass this weekend, I'm going to look into possibly getting a table. It might be just what I'm looking for.

If it were me I would group it in lots of mostly like items, these will sell easily. When you get to the odds and ends put them in medium size boxes and sell them at a local LGS. take a new box to the LGS about once a week or so. the LGS will get people stopping in weekly to see what's new. DR

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top