JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Series of QD mounts for all popular red dots (Aimpoint, ACOG, Vortex, Leupold, etc.) with a mechanical BDC dial for 100-600M built into the mount. If I was in with a machinist, I would be working on this myself!
Maybe just me but I envisioned something similar to this... but underneath a rail or something :s0092: il_794xN.726352253_syk4.jpg

I think the Elcan C79/M134 has a similar capability if you know the math for elevation adjustment.

Personally I'd like an LPVO with an integrated laser rangefinder that automatically adjusts both zoom and BDC... and if you have a Bluetooth-connected weather station dials in windage correction too. A self contained point-n-shoot, where you put the little dot is where the bullet goes.

A Ruger 77/10 (in the same vein as the 77/357 and 77/44, but in 10㎜ Automatic) or Deerfield in said (similar to a M1 Carbine in concept) would be quite corking. Particularly if they offered both low-capacity rotary and high capacity box magazines.

(I've been doing some reading on the cartridge as of late. I'm not sure I'll be adding it to the line up as I kind of go back and forth depending on the day. My better half thinks its a good idea though. But, I digress.)

Did not read all the previous but I would buy a semi auto rifle in 223 or similar with a conventional wood or composite stock that will shoot as accurate as an AR.

In that vein, I've oft been tempted by the H&K SL6, though I don't know how the accuracy compares to an AR-pattern rifle.

hk-14.jpg_thumbnail1.jpg

Super neat-o is the two-round burst equipped ones, but I doubt there are many/any transferable ones in the US. :(

397?cb=20160330002734.jpg

Ruger Vaquero in .50Æ. They make in .44 Magnum, so why not? Sounds like hilarious good fun. (I'm presently bidding on a BFR .50Æ, so wish me luck, but it is not as svelte as the aforementioned Ruger offering.)

I wish someone would make a 30" 20 gauge barrel for H&R Topper...with fixed modified choke.

...or better yet, just bring H&R back! :s0001:

Last Edited:
I sure wish they would make...

About 10-20 new ammunition factories.
So do a lot of gun owners. Only problem is as we have seen during 2016-2019... is that if the Ds lose majorities in Congress and we finally get a different Party president, there will be over supply, over stocks, and falling prices again...and that puts factories out of work and have to lay off a lot of people.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top