JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wish the made a full-sized pistol that is sort of a modernized, high capacity broomhandle:

• Full-sized.
  • Adjustable sights.
  • Chambered in 9x19㎜ Parabellum or .357 Sig.
  • 20+ shot magazine that is in front of the trigger guard.
  • Hammer-fired.
  • Blued steel and no plastic.
Basically a modern version of the high-capacity Mauser C/96, Beistigui Hermanos MM31, Mauser 06/08, et al. Well, the Tec-9 was sort of in that vein, but it is plastic, totally unreliably, and about aesthetically pleasing as a pile of goat plop.

Come to think of it, the little Czech contraption I put together some years ago is pretty close. Albeit chambered in 7.65 ㎜ Br.

Skorp2.jpg

More 22LR, semi auto pistols with more than 10 round mags! The 22LR round IS NOT that big, and making a double stack should NOT be that difficult. The grip size/width would not be that unmanageable. :confused:

They do, it's called the M1A or the M-14. The later was chambered in .308, but I think you can get the M1A's in30.06.
There were prototype Mag fed garands made by winchester i believe and a replica of those would be cool. Ive owned a jra m14 and it was a sweet rifle. Though after owning a bm59 the m14 isnt as sweet. The bm59 -E model would be the best compromise imo

Affordable side by side rifle in large straight-wall chamberings. Think 500 S&W Mag, 45-70, 454 Casull, and 458 win mag and other such fun. Preferably over a 12 gauge barrel. Basically a working man's drilling.

Starts singing "I like big bores and I cannot lie..."

Affordable side by side rifle in large straight-wall chamberings. Think 500 S&W Mag, 45-70, 454 Casull, and 458 win mag and other such fun. Preferably over a 12 gauge barrel. Basically a working man's drilling.

Starts singing "I like big bores and I cannot lie..."

That would be quite neat-o, particularly the .500 S&W one. I do recall seeing relatively affordable .45/70 SxSs; one was from Baikal (MP-221 was one), the other the name escapes me, but was imported by Navy Arms. I've seen them pop up for sale from time to time.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top