I sure wish they'd make a [Fill in the Blank]

Reactions
Id like to see a basic, lightweight 1-6 or 1-8 scope that is non illuminated, sfp, and has a simple reticle and is lightweight.
Close - I have an older Leupold 2-8 ultralight scope sitting in my cabinet. Bought it for a project but it didn't work out. I may need to try to find something to put that thing on.

• Something like a Model 29, but in .50 Æ that utilizes moon clips. Bowen makes something like that on a custom basis, though I'd wager it costs a pretty penny.
  • Wish they still made the Greener Martini Light Harpoon Gun. They are neat, but never will acquire them for they go for.

That actually is a bit lower than I've seen in recent memory. Still hard to justify that kind of coin on what is basically a novelty. That and I might ask if I need a bigger boat. :s0112:

A pistol in 7.5 ㎜ FK (how is that pronounced, giggle) in something other than the FK BRNO Field Pistol. I like everything I read about the cartridge, and most about the platform, particularly the SBR version. But at a price tag north of seven Gs, um, no. That's in low end transferable machine-gun territory, or multiple cans, and if I'm dumping that kind of coin on a "pew", I know where it is going.

I have to imagine some company, somewhere could produce a neat-o, all steel pistola in said. Here's hoping the market produces one. (Not holding my breath. :p)

UPCOMING EVENTS

Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Good Friday!
    Had a great first time visit that included a transfer, a special order, and some trading. Can't wait to come back! Also I realized after I got...
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Upstanding Vendor!
    Have worked with this business twice and both times were outstanding! Will definitely keep going to him when I'm up in that area! Shoot, will...
  • Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    Hellcat OSP
    I almost put "Limited "Covid induced" inventory" as a Con, but thought that wouldn't really be fair to them! The aftermath of Covid has depleted...
  • Vancouver Weapon Werx
    5.00 star(s)
    I have done a lot of deals here
    Gary's easy to work with when in town.
  • Vancouver Weapon Werx
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent Business!
    I have been going to Vancouver Weapon Werx for years and know both owners quite well. The only downfall is I go there to purchase or have a gun...
Top Bottom