JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wish there were more affordable options readily available. Right now the only ones I can find brand new on a shelf are 22lr and 22 magnum over 410 or 20 gauge from savage or chiappa.
I rarely buy new guns.......they are boring for the most part. The little Savage combination guns are getting quite pricy on the market, over 400 for a clean one, they were very inexpensive new. If I was you and "wishing" I would wish to make more money so I could afford what I want.

So, if you had your wish for manufacturers to produce a particular firearm, optic, magazine, or other accessory, what would it be? And why?

The only parameter is that it is something you'd really like, but isn't currently offered on the market. Thanks!

I'd like a method of determining if a good idea is a good idea :)
Meaning, yeah, I like it but would anyone else? More importantly, would enough people actually like it well enough to BUY it? Is it worth the investment of time and effort to actually create it?

I know that just because I like something is no indication anyone else will. Surveys are unreliable. People may casually "like" something, just not enough to not have "shell out falter" when it comes time to buy. Thereby making a "good" idea actually a "bad" idea. :(

A true "modular" AR handguard system that can be configured as anything from behind-FSB pistol to muzzle-length rifle and anything in between, simply by screwing on the right combination of extension and top-rail modules.

"Kit guns" in .32 Fed Magnum. Already have the Ruger SP101 version, but really want a Smith J-frame. 4" barrel of course.

Also Marlin 1894 in the same caliber.

I do have a serious drooling problem over the Bearcat .32 Fed Mag conversions.

Last Edited:
This may be kind of an unusual one, but a modern reproduction of the Webley Bulldog in a readily available cartridge. I've been look for one on and off. Most I've found are in pretty ratty condition and are often chambered in cartridges that are no longer all that available.

Yes, I know this is a thread resurrection ... but one I was thinking about whilst smoking a cigar just now: I like the Ruger 77/44 very much. Light, handy, bolt-action, rotary magazine, wood stock, threaded barrel. What if the same concept, but in .45/70? Might be neat-o, if it was somehow doable.

Maybe a DA/SA 1911. I've learned that I like my other DA/SA and even my DAO pistols, but I'm not a big fan of SAO models. Like the look and feel of the old classic, though

actually affordable wood and steel semiautomatic US made battle/"high cap" magazine rifles ;) by that... direct competitors to the AR10s.

I have to admit I've been very tempted by the M1A Tanker:

415008275.jpg

I came very close to pulling the trigger on one ... then everything went nuts this year (personal world and in general), I lost my train of thought, and I just bought another silencer. I'm sure I'll circle back though. :s0155:

Maybe a DA/SA 1911. I've learned that I like my other DA/SA and even my DAO pistols, but I'm not a big fan of SAO models. Like the look and feel of the old classic, though
:)

They do there are the Seecamp conversions and there is also the Colt Double Eagle.
The double eagle is DA/SA with a frame mounted decocker like a Sig.
If you find a double eagle make sure you get a MKII, the gen 1's had issues.
The Colt below shows a good resemblance to the SeeCamp below it.

Pics borrowed from the net for both.

ColtDoubleEagle002.jpg seecamp7.jpg

Last Edited:
Never understood why back during the ban Ruger didn't come out with a clip loaded version of the Mini 14 in .556, call it Mini M1 Grand. Or a mini version of the M1941 Johnson Rifle, they could call it a mini johnson. :s0026:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top