JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Still in the trap. I had a person lined up before I started trapping and when I caught this one he backed out. Just want it tanned to hang up in the cabin. Of course I have a Landowners furbearers licence.

foxintrap.jpg

Still in the trap. I had a person lined up before I started trapping and when I caught this one he backed out. Just want it tanned to hang up in the cabin. Of course I have a Landowners furbearers licence.

View attachment 1093467
I've gone soft in my young old age but I'll dust yotes all day. I've handed out my fair share of dirt naps to grays but now them and the bobs get a pass. The first gray I ever shot (circa 1980s) was with an over kill A/O Leupold scoped 223 Rem 700. The fox was on a string, head first towards my barrel and decoy. I saw nothing but a blur/streak. I literally thought it was a young coyote coming in. I couldn't get my scope turned down but I managed to end that fox in one shot. I wasn't going to take the gamble that it was going to stop and not blow right past me. 🤣

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR