JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Everyone needs to stop giving up and fight it is BS. To many people take the whatever stance for to long and Ruin the next generation. I would like to hand my stuff down to my kids without telling them where I buried it.
Who said that we are giving up? Longwalkhome merely said that for us old guys the threats of incarceration does not carry the same weight because the threat is free nursing home care vs nursing home care we would have to pay for.

Last Edited:
It takes me about 30 seconds to switch most of my SIGs from 9mm to .40 or back again. No biggie.

But as mentioned, it sounds like existing mags will probably be grandfathered - in which case this is just a feel good legislation as there is no really practical way for the state to detect which mags a person had before the legislation, short of registration of said mags, which is unlikely to happen - at least with the proposed legislation.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top