JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No offense but were you living under a rock? We have been fighting this 114 ban for almost a year and for some even longer than that! I love PSA but they did the same thing I ordered an AK with mags they processed the AK just fine and said I need a " ID" confirmation for the magazines which honesty I was uncomfortable with. Send it too them no response gave them a call and surely enough they cancelled it even after sending them a photo copy of my ID. Lesson learned don't order mags from PSA. Which kind of sucks because PSA does have some cheap in house mags. Time is precious and I'm inpatient I would rather spend a few extra bucks somewhere else knowing I will actually receive the product versus waiting days for refunds and explanation.

Fwiw, Springfield armory has their prodigy mags in all capacities in stock and they let me get all the way to payment without wagging a finger at me so maybe go that route? I didn't actually buy, though...

The prodigy and staccato mags are 100% compatible with each other, verified from personal experience.

I'd recommend the 100% route. Turned my M9A1 from just another 9mm to one I'll never get rid of.
I agree- i recently just got a Langdon 92, with full NP3 treatement, trigger job, and optic mount. It is AMAZING. And I am comparing it to way more expensive guns i have like Staccatos, Wilsons, Les Baers. In case you didnt see the announcement on Langdons Youtube channel yesterday, they just started stocking their 92s at Cabelas/Bass Pro. PS- Cabelas is another example of a huge company that will still ship 'high cap' mags with the gun to Oregon- so use them LOL

Update to this- after Dawson cancelled my order, I placed an order with ModernWarriors.com out of Utah for the three staccato mags as well as a couple more mags for my Wilson EDCX9. I have bought several guns from them, and they always have been fantastic. Placed the order yesterday afternoon, and just got notice that they shipped the mags, less than 24 hours later. That is how you do it folks. Highly recommend them, over Labor Day they had a 20% off deal going- 15% off the price, and 5% their 'cash rewards" points to go towards your next purchase.

A few companies are doing that, Centerfire Systems included. It's all legal precaution.
They got word 114 had passed but they aren't intently looking into the fact that 114 is held up in court and not actually active, yet.

I'd simply shop where they will sell to Oregon still. And I'd certainly do it before the end of September.

PSA is doing sort of the same thing. With their own products, they'll ship "high-cap" mags to Oregon, but with third-party vendors, such as Glock, Sig, Colt, etc, they won't ship high-cap mags. 🙄

I don't have a PSA product, and I won't be purchasing from them. There's only so much stupid I can tolerate.
I had the same experience a month or two ago. PSA won't be getting any more of my money.

One thing to consider about cases in court; when the case gets close to actually going to trial or the judge deciding they will make a decision or consider arguments, then an injunction may be lifted or put in place.

With a shipment on the way from the east coast/etc., that may take as long as a week or two (e.g., ground shipment), the shipper may find themselves in violation of the law when the shipment arrives, even though they weren't when the shipment left their dock - not to mention drop shipment.

So don't be too hard on retailers/et. al. as the court cases get close to court hearings - they are just being cautious.

It has been months since we knew this would come to a head in court, so I wouldn't complain much about purchases this late in the game not being allowed. We should have been buying early on, not waiting until the last minute.

One thing to consider about cases in court; when the case gets close to actually going to trial or the judge deciding they will make a decision or consider arguments, then an injunction may be lifted or put in place.

With a shipment on the way from the east coast/etc., that may take as long as a week or two (e.g., ground shipment), the shipper may find themselves in violation of the law when the shipment arrives, even though they weren't when the shipment left their dock - not to mention drop shipment.

So don't be too hard on retailers/et. al. as the court cases get close to court hearings - they are just being cautious.

It has been months since we knew this would come to a head in court, so I wouldn't complain much about purchases this late in the game not being allowed. We should have been buying early on, not waiting until the last minute.
If that was their concern they could have offered to move his order to the front and ship it overnight.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews