JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Never thought I would be as involved in an internet group as I am here, but I truly enjoy this forum. Bumped Joe a few bucks last night to help keep it up, hope others do the same if they can.

In 11 days I will have been a member of this forum for 7 years and have a message count of around 365 and most of them have been in the last year. I spend more time reading in the background to see what is going on and what the opinions of others are.

At the time I joined this one I was a member of around 12 others mostly firearms related and they were all run in basically in the same format and with the same rules.

Well move up to today and I pretty much play on this one for many of the reasons all ready stated like;

Folks may not agree (and some times strongly) with my opinion on some things but I have never been belittled for an honest opinion.

There is a wealth of knowledge on these pages if one is willing to look at past post or just ask.

The rules are simple and enforced but rarely need to be (as far as I know) as most folks just follow them.

I have never been a paying member of a forum as with most I mainly read through a few discussions that interested me and hardly posted anything just like on this forum.

Well after reading the comments on this discussion it hit me "I LOVE THIS FORUM" so to prove it I became a gold member today because I would like to keep this sight going so I can view many more discussions that I might agree with wholeheartedly or disagree with just as strongly.

So yes I have to agree with the OP of "I LOVE THIS FORUM"

Last Edited:
This is the only forum I'm truly active on, as you can tell by my post count. I've only been here since 2013, but have racked up the count in those years. I'm a member of probably a dozen other forums, and only one other gets even a semi-regular visit from me. The folks here are pretty cool and fun to read. I'm not bothered by the arguments that sometimes come up, it just shows that folks are passionate about their positions - and even with that, most folks are respectful of the other members, even if they don't agree.

This remains the only website/forum I've been a paying member of, and the only one I've felt was worth the investment.

I am truely looking forward to getting better and gaining a second income for the house so I can pay forward all the things that people have done and offered to do for me.

One of which will be donating to this site - I've sold plenty on here this last year and if money wasn't so tight I'd have been giving @Joe Link a percentage for providing such a safe place to do such things (much better then some other places).

It's very flattering to receive but feels better to give when I can - I already have a handful of ideas I'm working on.

The board has had some ups and downs... The owner, Joe, has made great pains to bring everyone to a level of cordiality and respect for fellow board member, and it seems to have been largely successful. The overall tone is much more rational and amicable than in some times in the past. So you've come at a good time, OP.

Welcome!

BTW - I'm totally normal. ;)

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews