JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Applied for my carry permit today. Copy of my DD-214, check. Passport photo, check. Sign a piece of paper stating I read the Kentucky law regarding use of force, check.

And that was it. Took like 2 minutes. No finger prints, no personal references, no BS.

They said it should come in the mail in 4-6 weeks. Oh, did I mention Kentucky is a Constitutional Carry State, so I really don't need the permit anyway?

We've only been out here a few weeks, but man this place is awesome! So glad to have escaped the left coast!

Applied for my carry permit today. Copy of my DD-214, check. Passport photo, check. Sign a piece of paper stating I read the Kentucky law regarding use of force, check.

And that was it. Took like 2 minutes. No finger prints, no personal references, no BS.

They said it should come in the mail in 4-6 weeks. Oh, did I mention Kentucky is a Constitutional Carry State, so I really don't need the permit anyway?

We've only been out here a few weeks, but man this place is awesome! So glad to have escaped the left coast!
Bu sure you catch Court Days at Mt. Sterling.
Take money, and trade bait.
👍👍

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews