JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So many fun people to talk to and share shooting info, so glad I found this place.

Everyone seems very agreeable and relatable.... Which makes me think

1. I am perhaps more normal than I once thought...

OR

2. the rest of you guys are all messed up in the head a little like myself :)

Thanks for all the good time, and more to come!

So many fun people to talk to and share shooting info, so glad I found this place.

OR

Think the latter is most likely more appropriate...

Myself being a half bubble off center...

Welcome aboard!

To quote Roofus T. Firefly, "I would never join any club that would have me as a member".
However, these people are alright but I wouldn't blame them if they had to reconsider....

OR

Most people are normal until you get to know them. ;)

Glad you like us bunch of abnormal folks!

Next clean up don't be shy! Wouldn't mind another business type being present for one.

Also, I need to stop by and hit you up for a couple of holsters.

Done anything "alaskan" like? I still need a decent holster for my backpacks and I like the "alaskan" style/ Or maybe you can craft one to my pack.

I give a two thumbs up to the admin (Joe) for keeping the forum what it is. Sure people all make it happen, both good and bad. A good administration guides the ship and keeps it in calmer waters.
Thank you all and the captain of this ship. May the sails always be full and the seas temperate :)

I give a two thumbs up to the admin (Joe) for keeping the forum what it is. Sure people all make it happen, both good and bad. A good administration guides the ship and keeps it in calmer waters.
Thank you all and the captain of this ship. May the sails always be full and the seas temperate :)
Very good point. +1 Joe

I'd be offended if someone called me normal:D:p.

Well above average is the normal here.

As an excellent community we are all a part of, I'm also glad to be here.

+1 on needing a good holster and will be looking for one in the future as funds become available.

I love this site because you can get in a good ol' fashion internet arguement disgusted with each other then in the same days be joking and argreeing on a different thread.

Were are here for the love of firearms, freedom, and the good American life.

It's a great site. I'm grateful for Joelink for putting it together, and keeping it up.
(And not completely banning me for being offensive from time to time)

Last Edited:
Made it too level 5:p.

Figured I'd be able to use it for walking incentive.

After over 3 hours in recovery today instead of 30 min and walking with a cane, I'm on crutches for 4 weeks and am to put no weight at all on my knee:(.

Good news is they wee able to actually repair the knee but that was way more invasive so it's a win in the end as long as I don't tear the stitches... But supposedly my knee will be much stronger for it they said.

Bitter sweet, so I'll be on here a lot more then I thought this month:rolleyes:.

Glad there is a ton of really cool people here and lots of good content constantly to keep me occupied.

Good thread title:cool:.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top