JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ok so I'm at the local sporting goods wholesaler today and I see a nice new FNP-45 with the drool worthy 15 round clip and my cell phone rings, it's my wife. She says I need to bring home dinner, papa Murphy's pizza. She asks what I'm doing and I say the usual drooling over guns and scopes, so she says buy one......huh....yea buy whatever you want.....so I am the new owner of a new in the box FNP-45.

It comes with 3 clips and a nice box.......I AM SO STOKED!. Picked up 4 cans of Fiocchi canned heat 45 as well.

4hmwg.jpg

Nice!! Reading your post got me to reflecting on the guns the Galfriend has bought for me in the last couple years. A Beretta M9A1, a Desert Eagle 44 Mag (her fave), a Glock 35, a Mauser HSc w/holster ( like my Nazi guns ), a FN FiveSeven (my fave), a HK4 w/ matching 22lr conversion, a Galesi .25 nickel plated & engraved , a 1937 holster to match my Luger, and a Hitler youth knife. Hehe, too bad she hates rifles. Ugh, now that I've done all that reflecting; I better get out and wash her Harley or something ! She's the best!

You are gonna have more comments on the "clip" thing lol.... but I will be nice and keep my mouth shut. So does your wife happen to have a sister? just wondering lol. Post a pic if you can, share the drooling lol.

Blame my drill sergeant at Fort Knox Kentucky back in 1987 for calling them clips, once you get a word rammed into your brain enough it stays there. I'll post Staff Sergeant Martins email if I can find it so you can complain to him. We called them clips to differentiate them from the magazine in the tank so there was no confusion about what you were talking about.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top