JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Everyone keeps trying to compare it to SARS. It's is SARS! King Flu is SARS-COV2.

Didn't know MERS (Middle East Respiratory Syndrome) is a china flu. Usually they are named by the point of origin.
They are named by the point some "experts" say to name them. The famous Spanish Flu that killed so many did not start in Spain. From what I keep reading there is a species of bat in China that spreads the Corona Virus the way many Bat species here spread Rabies. It's LONG been a known problem there. It's why I deeply suspect this latest strain may well have come from that lab there that keeps saying "no way, don't look at us". Not that they were trying to make a weapon, that they were experimenting with it since it's long been a problem there. Someone got sloppy and it took off. Once the power there realized they had a problem they made sure it spread the world over. Look how long they lied about it before they finally admitted it even existed.

YOU SAID......

Not that I care what you or anyone else calls it.

Aloha, Mark

PS....so then......
Referring to a flu as a "china flu" or "chyna flu" (or whatever name with a national origin identity) could be thought of by some to be a derogatory term. That is why BIDEN thought it necessary to address the naming issue. Wanna add, "Camel Flu" or "Spanish Flu" (or whatever else you like) to the list....be my guest.

Jeez. Perhaps, some lessons in P.C. speak would be of help?

Wu Flu, The CCP Virus, etc..... Ask me if I care....how YOU name it.

BUT......I wouldn't want someone (NWF member) to have to go the the HR office because they didn't know.

I full on have no idea what you are talking about and have zero obligations or desire to be politically correct. If someone feels they need to run to mommy because I said something that hurt their feelings, that's on them. Should have had some thicker skin. And china joe can take that to the post office!

I believe you said MERS is a china flu. That's not something I had ever heard about MERS. Was hoping for clarification, not the political correctness police.

Don't worry, if big brother wants me to go to political reeducation it won't be for calling some sickness by its tag such as china flu, spanish flu, camel flu, winter flu, Philly sickness, the french/german/polish desease, etc. At least the guy that names ebola was smart and didn't name it for where it was discovered. He picked a river about 100 miles away. I'm a stubborn turd. I'll be a likeable and lovable character when I'm in my 80s. I'm sure of it. We shall see in about another 50 years.

Me...I don't care what the name is.

I care about how are we gonna fix this?

Surely, not by......
Covering up and denying that it exists at all.
Lying about its origin or its deadliness.
Past history/research data that could help in finding a cure. Etc...... Etc.....

Meanwhile, if I choose to call it "The CCP Virus." Well, too bad. You got hurt feelings? Well, there is this thing called FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

Aloha, Mark

They are named by the point some "experts" say to name them. The famous Spanish Flu that killed so many did not start in Spain. From what I keep reading there is a species of bat in China that spreads the Corona Virus the way many Bat species here spread Rabies. It's LONG been a known problem there. It's why I deeply suspect this latest strain may well have come from that lab there that keeps saying "no way, don't look at us". Not that they were trying to make a weapon, that they were experimenting with it since it's long been a problem there. Someone got sloppy and it took off. Once the power there realized they had a problem they made sure it spread the world over. Look how long they lied about it before they finally admitted it even existed.

Yes, it's powerful to create a stigma against something or someone by the name.of a sickness. I forget where the Spanish flu originated.

An example is the french/German/polish desease. Syphilis. Everyone blames someone else.

Was reading something about fraud fauchi being in cahoots with what ended up creating kung flu for research. Not sure if I should get a tinfoil hat or not but with the rest of the crazy bubblegum going on it wouldn't surprise me.

Don't be surprised about china taking so long to admit something. Saving face is very important and they will often go to great lengths to do so. I'm suprised they ever admitted anything at all!

I believe that YOU are wrong. I invite YOU to show me my quote from this thread.

Aloha, Mark
Looked back, looks like it was Alexx that said it was a china virus.

Not sure what's got your knickers in a bunch about it though. if you had looked back you could have avoided a bunch of BS.

We don't "fix" it. It'll mutate until it can no longer be supported in any way. Once a virus can no longer live in a population it slows and dies off. If actual plagues have anything to show in history the population either has to become resistant or they all die off to end the virus. Most likely we will just become resistant and get a new mutation all the time just like we do with the common cold and the flu.

Remember to fraud fauchi double mask! Also read something about using your butthole for kung flu testing. Supposed to be more accurate than the laughable PCR tests. Maybe I need a mask for my butt more than my face. I have had gas lately.

LOL....
Don't you know?

BIDEN has a decree on that. No more calling bad stuff after a region/country. Because it promotes "negative reactions to individuals from that country or region of the world".

Not that I'm gonna listen to Uncle Joe.

BUT.....
IF you still have to go to work. Well, I'm trying to help you. You know. To stay out of the HR office for the session of "Remedial Thinking Training".

Biden promotes racial equity for Asian Americans in wake of Trump's anti-China talk (yahoo.com)

Aloha, Mark
I have thought about this a bit and decided to stop calling it the WuFlu. I will now refer to it only as the China Virus in honor of our Dear Illegitimate Leader. :)

Yes, it's powerful to create a stigma against something or someone by the name.of a sickness. I forget where the Spanish flu originated.
Right here in the US - the first cases were recorded in an army camp in Kansas.

Was reading something about fraud fauchi being in cahoots with what ended up creating kung flu for research.
You should probably stop reading idiotic websites. That's just absurd.

Right here in the US - the first cases were recorded in an army camp in Kansas.

You should probably stop reading idiotic websites. That's just absurd.
This is a great example of what I was talking about. The first cases of the great Spanish Flu were not found here in the US. For a while Europe tried to blame the US, saying we sent soldiers over who spread it. Blame got kicked around and landed on Spain. A couple years ago researchers showed it was China. They were sending laborer's in to do cheap work and some of them were the first cases of what later became known as the Spanish Flu.
We are already seeing the WHO now trying to claim this latest Corona Virus did not come from China. Within a year it will be "common knowledge" that it did not come from China at all. It will get blamed on some other place and all history will then agree, did not come from China. :s0092:

My girlfriend's parents and her sister go to a Bible study and get exposed to Covid by someone who tested positive. They get really sick two weeks ago. Flu-like symptoms. Test negative for Covid. My girlfriend comes over to my house on Sunday and gets sick. Body aches, cough, mild nausea. She gets a Covid quick test on Monday and it's negative. I start feeling like crap on Tuesday, so I go get a test on Wednesday. Negative.

Was still feeling achy and feverish and mildly nauseous last night, then it got much, much worse. Body aches went to 11, fever went to over 100, uncontrollable body shivers and cold sweat. Downed a bunch of Tylenol PM, slept 8 hours, woke up feeling awful, still, then took some more and slept another 4 hours. Woke up and I have no sense of taste. Call my girlfriend and she reports that her mom and sister are still sick and just lost their sense of taste. They got tested a week after being sick and were negative.

So, I call my boss and say I likely have covid but tested negative on Wednesday. He says to call the company health clinic, who is doing all of the quick tests, and let them know I've lost my sense of taste so I can get the deeper PCR test. I call the clinic and they say they won't do a PCR test unless I test positive on a quick test. But everybody that has this illness keeps testing negative on the quick test and all obviously have Covid. What the heck is going on?

The clincher is that I now have to burn up all of my sick time to stay home for two weeks. If I tested positive for Covid, then none of my sick time is charged. But because their quick tests are not detecting it, its costing me hundreds of dollars in sick time.

I don't know if there is a new strain that we have that is not being detected, or if the quick tests are defective, or what.
This us why I keep a Chinese wuhan bat in my pocket.

So, still have no sense of taste. Slept for 12 hours and now have a horrible sore throat. I'm thinking if it's strep throat, then I need to get some antibiotics.

So I go online to my area urgent care clinics, thinking I could get a quick test, and if negative, again, then get some antibiotics if I have strep.

Nope. Only one urgent care open within 50 miles, on a Saturday at noon, and they state that they refuse to see anyone with a fever or respiratory symptoms. Makes total sense.

So, still have no sense of taste. Slept for 12 hours and now have a horrible sore throat. I'm thinking if it's strep throat, then I need to get some antibiotics.

So I go online to my area urgent care clinics, thinking I could get a quick test, and if negative, again, then get some antibiotics if I have strep.

Nope. Only one urgent care open within 50 miles, on a Saturday at noon, and they state that they refuse to see anyone with a fever or respiratory symptoms. Makes total sense.

WTH.
They have one job. Which is to take care of sick people, but they are openly denying to see sick people.

Yup......we all need OBAMA CARE. We'll all have access to health care. Think of, "The Equity Of It".

Rrrrright.....
We can all line up outside of the ER (in the cold) just to see a doctor. No matter.......the illness or condition to be examined.

Sounds like an excellent plan.

Aloha, Mark

My girlfriend's parents and her sister go to a Bible study and get exposed to Covid by someone who tested positive. They get really sick two weeks ago. Flu-like symptoms. Test negative for Covid. My girlfriend comes over to my house on Sunday and gets sick. Body aches, cough, mild nausea. She gets a Covid quick test on Monday and it's negative. I start feeling like crap on Tuesday, so I go get a test on Wednesday. Negative.

Was still feeling achy and feverish and mildly nauseous last night, then it got much, much worse. Body aches went to 11, fever went to over 100, uncontrollable body shivers and cold sweat. Downed a bunch of Tylenol PM, slept 8 hours, woke up feeling awful, still, then took some more and slept another 4 hours. Woke up and I have no sense of taste. Call my girlfriend and she reports that her mom and sister are still sick and just lost their sense of taste. They got tested a week after being sick and were negative.

So, I call my boss and say I likely have covid but tested negative on Wednesday. He says to call the company health clinic, who is doing all of the quick tests, and let them know I've lost my sense of taste so I can get the deeper PCR test. I call the clinic and they say they won't do a PCR test unless I test positive on a quick test. But everybody that has this illness keeps testing negative on the quick test and all obviously have Covid. What the heck is going on?

The clincher is that I now have to burn up all of my sick time to stay home for two weeks. If I tested positive for Covid, then none of my sick time is charged. But because their quick tests are not detecting it, its costing me hundreds of dollars in sick time.

I don't know if there is a new strain that we have that is not being detected, or if the quick tests are defective, or what.
Best guess, either bad test kits. (Definitely have occurred) A strain where the viral mutation fools the test, or something else. Will your doc order the PCR?

This is a great example of what I was talking about. The first cases of the great Spanish Flu were not found here in the US. For a while Europe tried to blame the US, saying we sent soldiers over who spread it. Blame got kicked around and landed on Spain. A couple years ago researchers showed it was China. They were sending laborer's in to do cheap work and some of them were the first cases of what later became known as the Spanish Flu.
We are already seeing the WHO now trying to claim this latest Corona Virus did not come from China. Within a year it will be "common knowledge" that it did not come from China at all. It will get blamed on some other place and all history will then agree, did not come from China. :s0092:

YES.....
What we knew then vs what we know now.

++++++++++

So then....
Yeah.....BIDEN is maybe/probably just out to prevent the US from looking stupid in the future. Nothing to do....with his political feelings towards China and how he wants to bring Americans along with him.

Cough, cough.....like I care what it's called.

Aloha, Mark

PS.....LOL...I'll just let the Fact Checkers deal with this (origin of The Coronavirus Epidemic, aka: The CCP Virus, Wu Han Flu, etc....) in the future.

Something interesting that I found recently.....

Last Edited:
YES.....
What we knew then vs what we know now.

++++++++++

So then....
Yeah.....BIDEN is maybe/probably just out to prevent the US from looking stupid in the future. Nothing to do....with his political feelings towards China and how he wants to bring Americans along with him.

Cough, cough.....like I care what it's called.

Aloha, Mark

PS.....LOL...I'll just let the Fact Checkers deal with this (origin of The Coronavirus Epidemic, aka: The CCP Virus, Wu Han Flu, etc....) in the future.

Something interesting that I found recently.....
"Fact Checkers" of today are the same thing that Snopes was for a long time. Those two nuts made a great deal for a long time running Snopes. They made a great site for people to use to say "see, this is really whats happening". Of course much of what they said was made up. Well now we have the fact checkers. ANYONE can set up a site saying they are fact checkers. If they support the "correct side" the media will use them as truth. Matters not if they are making up everything they say of course.
The big media keeps saying this is why they need to censor the net. Can't have people just making up stuff. Of course the rub is who gets to decide what is made up and what is "truth". Because google says it's so, it becomes fact. Brave new world alright. :eek:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top