JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
14 degrees when I got up this morning. I got dressed, fed the crows, and got the fireplace going, then one of the electric wall heaters died. :(
Well Ratzenfratz! :mad:
I had an extra, but it was up in the attic. WOW ! Was it cold up there. Just as I was installing the new heater, the power went off. Bubblegum ! What have I done? OK. Just a blip. I reset all of the clocks and poured a coffee. Then, just after my wife got up the power went out again. I called Puget Power and they said they were "INVESTIGATING" the outage. OK, time to drive the neighbors crazy. I went out to the garage and started my trusty Generac. Third pull, some, "Spray Start", and she fired right up. About 2:30 the power was back on, time to reset the clocks again.
"GLOBAL WARMING" Bah ! :mad:
Tomorrow will be better. :rolleyes:

My primary job is working in front of a paint type booth. The flappers on the exhaust stack always collect snow and ice when in the closed position (when booth is off). Normally I would climb up on the roof and knock the snow/ice off myself. Unfortunately the roof access door was broken/disabled when they re-roofed the place two years ago. The boss has yet to have it fixed. I plan on sending him a text today and ask him to get up on the roof, clear the snow off, start the booth and leave it running. Maybe that exercise will finally motivate him to get the roof door fixed.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads