JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"Fact Checkers" of today are the same thing that Snopes was for a long time. Those two nuts made a great deal for a long time running Snopes. They made a great site for people to use to say "see, this is really whats happening". Of course much of what they said was made up. Well now we have the fact checkers. ANYONE can set up a site saying they are fact checkers. If they support the "correct side" the media will use them as truth. Matters not if they are making up everything they say of course.
The big media keeps saying this is why they need to censor the net. Can't have people just making up stuff. Of course the rub is who gets to decide what is made up and what is "truth". Because google says it's so, it becomes fact. Brave new world alright. :eek:
I myself am a prolific fact checker. And accurate too. 50% of the time I'm right all the time. :)

I'm still trying to find out.....the numbers of Chinese citizens that died (April 15 to June 4) at the hands of the Chinese Military during the 1989 protest events at Tiananmen Square.

One source says: 10,454.

Another source (Wikipedia) says: No precise figures exist.

Rrrrright....TRUTH.

So, do I need to wait for an official count from The CCP's
ministry_of_propaganda.jpg before I can be justified in my outrage?

If I say in a web post that X number of people died. Will my post be automatically taken down for spreading un-truths? Will I be labeled a lier by the Fact Checkers and The 50 cent Army?

Aloha, Mark

PS.....I note that the Media and certain Politicians (on both sides) are allowed to lie.
Yup, remember the simple statement...."The murder of G. Floyd."
Rrrright.....was that trial.....even held yet?

We've come a long way from the days when the news and politicians would say.....
"The alleged murder of G. Floyd."

Last Edited:
Going on day five of the sickest I have ever been in my life. My throat is on fire. I tried gargling with salt water with little effect, drinking special tea for a sore throat, and that helps for about ten minutes. My girlfriend suggested gargling with tequila, which surprisingly was the most effective. I've tried just taking a sip of straight whiskey and that also helps.

Still racked with fever and body aches, and now I have random stabbing pains in the right side of my head that are so sharp they make me gasp.

Had some chicken soup today, but have no appetite. I've lost five pounds, which is nice. But I feel like I'm not all there mentally. I have some upper respiratory fleminess, but not as bad as last year. My dad said to not worry about going to the hospital until I have difficulty breathing. I've just never been this sick for this long.

I'm not sure it'll help. I don't care being for awake when I'm sick.
When I used to drink my cure all was a couple shots of whiskey and 2 doses of nyquil. Guaranteed lights out for 12-24 hours depending on how I was feeling.
Rinse and repeat as needed.

I started coughing up bloody flem this morning at 4, so I drove myself to the hospital. Got checked out completely. Doc is pretty sure it's Covid and ordered a PCR test done. Results for strep came back negative, chest x-ray was clear, blood was from a highly agitated throat. Oxygen levels are excellent at 97%. Gave me a bunch of tylenol, some steroids, and sent me home to continue fighting through it. He said I should be coming out of it soon.

I started coughing up bloody flem this morning at 4, so I drove myself to the hospital. Got checked out completely. Doc is pretty sure it's Covid and ordered a PCR test done. Results for strep came back negative, chest x-ray was clear, blood was from a highly agitated throat. Oxygen levels are excellent at 97%. Gave me a bunch of tylenol, some steroids, and sent me home to continue fighting through it. He said I should be coming out of it soon.

Did you ever find that crank?

Started feeling a little better last night. Went to bed at 1 am, couldn't sleep until 4. Woken up at 8 am by my girlfriend calling to say she just tested positive for Covid on a quick test at the clinic.

Still waiting on my PCR results. I still have a fever of 102, despite 1000 mg of Tylenol. Now the thing has gone into my chest and throat is still hurting, but I feel better. No more chills and aches, but still no sense of taste.

Girlfriend is upset because when she got her first quick test back as negative, she toughed it out and went to work for a shift and exposed all of her coworkers, who all now have to quarantine for two weeks per company policy.

Started feeling a little better last night. Went to bed at 1 am, couldn't sleep until 4. Woken up at 8 am by my girlfriend calling to say she just tested positive for Covid on a quick test at the clinic.

Still waiting on my PCR results. I still have a fever of 102, despite 1000 mg of Tylenol. Now the thing has gone into my chest and throat is still hurting, but I feel better. No more chills and aches, but still no sense of taste.

Girlfriend is upset because when she got her first quick test back as negative, she toughed it out and went to work for a shift and exposed all of her coworkers, who all now have to quarantine for two weeks per company policy.
And this is how it spreads, false negatives. To make it work, even the PCR test can have a false negative.

And this is how it spreads, false negatives. To make it work, even the PCR test can have a false negative.
Even my company, which has a gracious policy of not charging an employee for time off due to Covid, still has problems with employees showing up to work sick. Many don't want to err on the side of caution and gamble precious sick time in case they don't have Covid. There's posters everywhere listing all the possible symptoms of Covid and most are so minor that an employee doesn't want to risk losing a couple of days of sick pay over having a runny nose or loss of appetite. So they work through it, spread it to a couple of co-workers, then later realize they have Covid.

Of course, I've also seen employees that knew they had Covid and still came to work because they didn't feel sick.

And there's people like my GF's sister, who knows she has Covid, is still sick, but feels better and can't stand to be cooped up in the house any longer so went out shopping in several local businesses. :rolleyes:

After a certain time one can still test positive for covid-19 but not be contagious.

However, people disregard the seriousness of viruses in general. That's how it spreads a lot.

Even my company, which has a gracious policy of not charging an employee for time off due to Covid, still has problems with employees showing up to work sick. Many don't want to err on the side of caution and gamble precious sick time in case they don't have Covid. There's posters everywhere listing all the possible symptoms of Covid and most are so minor that an employee doesn't want to risk losing a couple of days of sick pay over having a runny nose or loss of appetite. So they work through it, spread it to a couple of co-workers, then later realize they have Covid.

Of course, I've also seen employees that knew they had Covid and still came to work because they didn't feel sick.

And there's people like my GF's sister, who knows she has Covid, is still sick, but feels better and can't stand to be cooped up in the house any longer so went out shopping in several local businesses. :rolleyes:
She couldn't just go for a drive? Or to an Antifa rally?

:D

Going on day five of the sickest I have ever been in my life. My throat is on fire. I tried gargling with salt water with little effect, drinking special tea for a sore throat, and that helps for about ten minutes. My girlfriend suggested gargling with tequila, which surprisingly was the most effective. I've tried just taking a sip of straight whiskey and that also helps.

Still racked with fever and body aches, and now I have random stabbing pains in the right side of my head that are so sharp they make me gasp.

Had some chicken soup today, but have no appetite. I've lost five pounds, which is nice. But I feel like I'm not all there mentally. I have some upper respiratory fleminess, but not as bad as last year. My dad said to not worry about going to the hospital until I have difficulty breathing. I've just never been this sick for this long.
Did the Ivermectin not help?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads