JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So, still have no sense of taste. Slept for 12 hours and now have a horrible sore throat. I'm thinking if it's strep throat, then I need to get some antibiotics.

So I go online to my area urgent care clinics, thinking I could get a quick test, and if negative, again, then get some antibiotics if I have strep.

Nope. Only one urgent care open within 50 miles, on a Saturday at noon, and they state that they refuse to see anyone with a fever or respiratory symptoms. Makes total sense.
My wife had what has been described in your post. I took her to the ER and they gave her a cursory Covidiot check, said this not what it looks like, gave her a prescription and a few days later she was better. Wife says after all this time here sense of taste and smell are still disrupted. Hope you feel better soon because flu and strep suck @$$

Covid passport microchip

Covid passport microchip

You would have thought they would have learned something with the arm band thing back in the day.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top