JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I met up with this guy yesterday from his ad on AL. Pretty decent prices and actually has 9mm at only 60 bucks for 250 rounds. It is reloads from Washougal river cartridge. Ive shot it before and its as good as any factory target ammo. He is kinda new to dealing ammo usually is at the local shows and does online sales. I emailed him from a link on his website and he was very prompt at returning my email. Give it a look tell him Josh sent ya :) Here is a link for Red Skull Ammo. <broken link removed>

If Winchester, Federal, CCI (you get the picture) can't keep up with demand, how can/will he?
He'll only be able to satisfy a handful of customers and or increase prices.. which is natural/proper and to be expected.
We need about 10,000 more just like him!

Where are they located? I had a local ammo shop back in NV I miss dearly this looks to be a good replacement.

Crosses fingers it's close to hillsboro.

Interesting! I'll check them out!

Actually I did talk with them at the last gun show at expo. Didn't make the connection 'till I saw their logo. I did look at their reloads, look fine no bulges, cracks or discoloration! I'm going to try a box of their 9mm.

Last Edited:
Have you guys shot a good amount of the washougal reloads? I bought 500 rounds of 9mm the stuff seemed pretty "light shooting". Brass was clean and looked like quality loads, just seemed a little underpowered. Wondering what you guys thought?

Just looked up the specs:

Washougal CC .40 is loaded to 990 fps and the .45 is loaded to 860 fps.

Was going to order some .45, but the shipping was $19 and some change.

Last Edited:
For people around the Portland area I would email him and ask about ftf pick up he told me for a decent amount he might not even charge for delivery or its like an extra 5 a box. Don't quote me on that though. Doesn't hurt to ask.

I finally got out last weekend and shot some of these reloads. They seemed to have just as much pep as any factory loads. Might have to pick up some more.

I bought 250 of 9mm straight out of the store in washugal and had 2 bad rounds that failed to fire. But great prices for target loads.
I don't think i would use these for self defense, but good product for a great price

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top