JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I obtained my suppressor in 2013. I went the gun trust route (http://nwgunlawgroup.com/gun-trusts/comparison-of-versions/) because it seemed the most hassle free way. An online interface and payment for the trust and it was emailed to me. I didn't care about all the legal issues associated with the trust. I just didn't want to go to the sheriff and beg.

I choose Elite Iron for my suppressor. I also sent them my rifle to have the barrel threaded and the suppressor timed.

The class 3 dealer I used was CrossRoads arms. Joe had his stuff together and things went as smoothly as they could. I ordered the suppressor March 2012 and the tax stamp came through March 2013.

The process for me was to pay for the suppressor, then wait for its serial number to be provided, then the forms went in for the tax stamp, then the feds warmed their backsides on my forms for a few months...........

Silencer Co has a trust kit on their website. Has anyone used it? I have ordered a SC Hybrid and a Sparrow. So I also want to figure out if I want a trust.

Ha Ha I posted this before I read the three pages, LOL. Good discussion with lots of insight, thanks.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads