JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As I found out with my first silencer, a .45 ACP Ghost M, One size fits all doesn't really work. Yes a 30 cal bullet will pass through that 45 cal channel and there will be sound suppression but not as much as there would be with a .30 caliber can. ALSO... No can (at least that I'm aware of) can do much, if anything about that crack of a bullet breaking the sound barrier. I was most disappointed to discover my YHM Turbo K (A short 5.56 can) was WTF loud on 5.56 ammo out of a 7 inch barrel.
So if you want really quiet, shoot subsonic ammo through a can made for that specific caliber.

I'll look into it. thx
While I agree that there is no universal can, this one is a great first can.
9mm and 300blk with subs is about as quiet as any can can be. Also with the Kurtz kit it's a great cross platform set up.
Look up the reviews and videos as you shop around. Hard to beat for a budget can.

I've got a .300 Win mag form Beaver Creek Armory in Beaverton. They are a class 2 manufacturer and made me a custom suppressor for about $500 plus the transfer tax. But, if you're spending the money, I'd go ahead and get a top rated one. My second purchase was an obsedian
It was $750 at Sporting systems in Vancouver. This suppressor has additional inserts to shoot with maximum suppression with other calibers such as 9mm down to .22. It's designed for the .45. So it's super quiet with the .45 ACP. It's also rated for rifle. I shoot this with my 45-70 and it's super quiet. ... I love it. The best part is this one is made to disassemble for cleaning.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top