JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'll send a bunch of homeless into space where they'll scavenge all the metal from the asteroid, turning it into meth money and homeless camp decorations.

You're welcome:s0066:

Why not just imagine hypothetical giant foot coming down and smashing the earth? Makes about as much sense.

dcb1882b5d2da82c4f1ecb54d9b9de6d.png

Hear me out.

I'd find a light pressurized airplane, stock it up with as much fuel and oxygen as possible, and fly around as high as I can.

That way, when the asteroid hits, it'll knock the Earth out from under me and I'll become an astronaut.

The flat tards on youtube claim the moon be just a light floating across the firmament, so that asteroid thing can't be real. That being said, The Book of Enoch does in fact describe a flat earth and the related path of the sun and moon as they pass through the heavenly gates. I'm sure everyone wanted to know this…lol
Q: Why did the prophet open the door?

A: Enoched

:D

Carry on as usual.
That reminds me of a story about Akiva, the famous Jewish sage and philosopher, born about 50 CE. Akiva was a farmer. In the story, someone asks Akiva what he would do if one day he was working on his farm, say, repairing a fence, and a neighbor runs up and tells him the Messiah has come. Akiva says, "I would finish repairing the fence. Then I would go to greet my Lord."

There's a famous Taoist story also relevant. The Sage asks a man, "What if you were walking in the city, and a man runs up and tells you there's a tiger in the city. Would you believe him?"

"Just one man?"

"Just one man."

"No. I wouldn't believe it if just one man said there was a Tiger in the city."

"What about two men?"

"Just two men?"

"Just two men."

"No. I wouldn't believe it if just two men said it."

"What about if three men told you there's a tiger in the city?"

"If three men said it I'd believe it."

"That's interesting," said the sage. "Because there's still no tiger in the city."

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top